DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Smart Cover for New Ipad - Black
Sort by:
31 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6520 (65%)
  • 4 Star:299 (29%)
  • 3 Star:31 (3%)
  • 2 Star:31 (3%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

97% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just awesome

posted by Leseome on 11/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great quality overall. Magnetic alignment works as it should, sleeps and wakes the iPad (4th gen.) as expected. Nice strong magnets. Holds in place over the iPad nicely. Feels and looks great on the outside. Easy to clean. Doesn't have the microfiber cloth ...
    Cons:
    None so far after 6 months usage.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by stifmaister on 08/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Looks like the originals by Apple by half of the price, it works nice, the magnets are strong enough for using it and switch off the screen of my iPad 2 perfectly.
    Cons:
    Maybe the only con I can remark is that in my case, the upper part and the down part were inglued in a few days, but it's somet...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 1
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Doesn't stick correctly

posted by chnefas on 07/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    None. It's a low level product that has no pros - as simple as that.
    Cons:
    Doesn't stick on an iPAD Whenever I try to use it, it's ripped off too easy (simple yank). When trying to use the cover as a ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not Apple but not bad

posted by epideme on 05/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very similar and identical in function to the original Smart Cover. Good magnets and hinges. Surfaces are smooth and looks original.
    Cons:
    The inside material of the cover could be softer. Smudged and badly printed "Designed by Apple" text on the inside. R...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Quality for the Price paid!

posted by Ricardoalayola on 04/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Magnetic alignment works great, does sleep/wake the ipad properly, holds in place over the ipad nicely when closed, tact feels great and looks great on the outside(only)! If it gets dirty, it can be hand-washed without hurting the color, using only water an...
    Cons:
    Doesn't have micro-fiber on the inside, and one would expect to at least have the interior of the same color of the exterior, ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Better than the Apple's

posted by moniquebenedetto on 04/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice quality. Almost impossible to distinguish from the apple original cover. Its well fixed beside ipad and works fine to make it sleep when you close the cover.
    Cons:
    The product title says its a PU Leather Smart Cover. But i dont consider this exactally leather. There should be a real leather...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not the original, but almost

posted by bambalero on 04/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Matte Finish, looks high quality at first glance Has a strong magnet to fit the iPad Effectively puts the iPad to sleep when closed You can fold it to make the Ipad stand on two different levels
    Cons:
    On the edges you can notice that it was not properly cut out, or glued. But it is nothing that terrible. On the inside has a pr...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product & quality

posted by Zalans on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great quality. The first feel was amazing. It even said "Designed by Apple in California " , just like on the real one. The corners are done nicely and the magnetic wake-up function works flawless.
    Cons:
    The magnet could be a little bit stronger. It does everything that it is suppose to do, but sometimes gets lose. I do not recom...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just like the original

posted by lugaluz on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Fantastic alternative from the original APPLE Cover It is unbelivable good quality and folds nicely. Magnet is strong and attachs prefectly to your IPAD. It also fits to pefectly on the screen, it has the exact same measures of the IPAD, theres absolutely n...
    Cons:
    None for the moments, i dont find a differece in the magnets as other users do
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect on iPad 2!!

posted by stifmaister on 02/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    When I purchase this product I have doubts about if it will work well with my iPad2, I had other Smart cover from DX for iPad 2 that is no longer on sale and it was barely ruined, so I needed one, and what was my surprise that this product works too with my...
    Cons:
    I think there are are no cons, its for me perfect in combination with a back cover from zoogue...but if you want to use it with...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections