DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Smart Cover for New Ipad - Green
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:402 (40%)
  • 4 Star:603 (60%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works okey

posted by Stocken on 06/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice color, and good feel to the fake lether. Wake up function works good. Good quality, had mine for more then à year. À very good protection for the glas, the back is unprotected with this smart cover.
    Cons:
    Weak magnet holding the cover in place compared to the original. I got wrong color, ordet thisell Green got à blue one ins...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great smart cover clone

posted by gaffagnu on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap! Almost a perfect clone of the original apple product, down to the packaging. Same functionality as original.
    Cons:
    Not quite the same build quality as the original. The magnets doesnt seem nearly as strong as the original, and the material is...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

posted by drbigj on 12/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Looks and works just like a genuine item. Easy fitment. Smartcover switch works. So much cheaper than genuine item. Great bright colour. Excellent protective material.
    Cons:
    Cut edges are a little raw and unfinished in places. Magnets are only just strong enough to hold it in place at times.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    iPad Smart Cover

posted by pervila on 09/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I received the smart cover with a very strong Packaging, everything was perfect. When I opened it, I saw the color was exactly the same as in the website´s photo. After that, I was very happy because of the quality of the cover, It´s quite good!!
    Cons:
    The only bad point of the product I found is that sometimes, te cover separates from the iPad, only if you make strange movemen...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looks like original

posted by luqux on 07/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    looks and feels like original, also the packaging looks original with all the apple data. Magnets perfect fit the new ipad, and it turns on and of when putting or removing the cover. the color is what i was looking for, and the texture is great.
    Cons:
    no so far, but i would t trust my ipad to a magnet even if it is strong enaught perhaps the price could be lower, but comparin...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections