DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Smart Cover for New Ipad - White
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1005 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good solution

posted by alonimi on 11/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A very good substance for the original Smart Cover. The magnet works perfectly and the screen shuts down when the cover is on it. I bought the white one and now I'm sorry I didn't buy other color.
    Cons:
    The upper lyre is not in a good quality and after a while it get's pilled from the magnet. Once a week the screen gets funny st...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    love it!

posted by nastysuccubus on 09/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - good quality (I bought this smart cover 10 months ago and I've been using it since and it still does the job!) - feels nice when you touch it, has a smooth feeling - magnet is good, cover doesn't come off easily - very similar to the original product (if ...
    Cons:
    - for the price, I really can't think of any cons!
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very similar

posted by sergivs8 on 05/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's very similar to the original, the materials are very good and the price is the best. The magnetics clips are perfect and has the same utility than the original. White color is very beautiful!! the case fit very well!
    Cons:
    The words print inside the smart cover are a little bit blots and not well printing. but it's a very small detail that i think ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product

posted by leoncavalcante on 11/16/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good product, excellent price, at Brazil the price is very high... Its fits like a gloove. It was very beautiful in my new ipad. Its very easy to put and remove. The qualify of material is good.
    Cons:
    The color for the internal part is different for external part. In the rest no cons. absolutely nothing. The package was good, ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This product is awesome!!

posted by guillobermudez on 07/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent price!! The same product in the apple store (at least in Argentina) costs about 65 dollars. The quality is ok and it fits great in the new ipad
    Cons:
    My only comment is that the product that sells apple has a different material in the internal face of the cover that protects b...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections