DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Nylon Fabric One-Shoulder Bag w/ Rain Cover for Nikon D60 / D70 + More - Black
Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7311 (73%)
  • 4 Star:274 (27%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    decent bag overall, but the zippers are the weak point

posted by msochacki on 12/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - convenient size for the camera plus gadgets, like extra lens, filters, etc. - good padding - movable inner walls between compartments
    Cons:
    - ZIPPERS! They were quite hard to move after receiving the package. I treated them with a big of wax from a candle, which help...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Everything was as Expected

posted by ralgo on 10/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Great Quality in general - Is big! I can store my D3100 with a 18-55mm lens attached, a Pentax K1000 with a 30mm lens and still have extra space to store other things like the charger, a strap and others. - Compartiments are modular, you can set them were...
    Cons:
    - The snaps aren't made of the best quality they do their work though. - Being one strap, If you load the bag too much, It is n...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good bag

posted by EBMoraes on 08/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good bag is the right size for the Nikon D5100, comes with internal dividers and cover for rain. I recommend everyone come in black with yellow material of the bag is that the neoprene to wash also has two handles for opening the pouch and shoulde...
    Cons:
    Nothing to declare.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excelente product

posted by fede82vl on 06/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    good quality, details, nice cover for the rain the best is the excellent price.CHEAP. Really nice look and quality. Materials are good It has separators that are really firm, they really act as separators. It arrived 1 month after I did the purchase, as usu...
    Cons:
    I has not cons. it worths every dollar
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Roomy bag for camera and accessories for the pros.

posted by stimet on 05/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Low price but it don't look cheap Great looks, good materials, usability construction, pockets for accesorries. Attributes Nikon (the letter D and label) highlight the style pros. It can be put together: 1. Nikon D90 camera with the lens on the camera MIR-1...
    Cons:
    The short belt. For me anyways
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Nice Bag for Outdoor

posted by doxpt on 05/28/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cheap, Nice quality, and fits y Nikon Rebel t1i perfectly, plus one lens and all the chargers and cables have a cover for those rainy days, and when you are not using the cover you can recover it and is really protective for the bag and camera etc.
    Cons:
    Normally I found always some details,but this bag fit all the requirements that I need.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice appearance for a competitive price

posted by hfsentinel on 04/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This bag has a great appearance and is designed like genuine Nikon. Rather capacious fo? carrying my D5100, 50mm lens (with a lens hood put on) and some stuff like remote controller, SD card, filter, lens pen and much more. It really has a lot of space, int...
    Cons:
    Being designed for Nikon this bag reveals what's inside of it. It makes some troubles for photographer who doesn't want to attr...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Protective Nylon Fabric One-Shoulder Bag w/ Rain Cover for Nikon D60 / D70

posted by YuriRick on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Excellent protection bag for the camera! Do not get wet, the walls thick and soft bag, a department for detail, for an additional lens and charger. Exterior design is excellent, rigorous, nothing more. Do not get dirty. There is an optional waterproof case ...
    Cons:
    Strap bags narrow. Wide would be more convenient.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great protection for your camera!

posted by StarkingBarFish on 02/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Thick padding with soft felt inner material -rigid parts to the front to prevent camera being bashed -Holds a DSLR with lens mounted and up to 2 more lenses -plenty of additional pockets for cables, lens cloths, storage cards -holds camera snugly and paddi...
    Cons:
    -The "D" logo looks a little tacky, but who cares? -The overpack prevents you from using the straps easily but works...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice camera bag!

posted by peterwdeal on 01/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A very nice camera bag with two moveable inner walls. A weather protection is delivered with the bag to protect the camera from rain and moisture. One Nikon D3100 with one 18-55 lens and one 70-300 lens are easily fitted inside. There are also space for a s...
    Cons:
    We had to re-sew one seam on the camera bag strap.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections