DX  » Community » Reviews » MELE A2000 1080P Android 2.3 Network Multi-Media Player w/ SATA / USB / HDMI / LAN / VGA/ WiFi(4GB)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:402 (40%)
  • 4 Star:402 (40%)
  • 3 Star:201 (20%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great thing for Ubuntu

posted by Kaaf on 06/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Can be loaded with Ubuntu with an SD card so it's ultra flexible. Great value for money. Alot of connection possibilities. Ethernet/WLAN/3x usb/Vga/composite/hdmi/headphone jack/optical/cinch audio
    Cons:
    Power supply with US socket needed. EU socket would be appreciated. Wlan is not very strong
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    MELE A2000

posted by zizou76 on 11/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - low power consumption - good speed (could be faster ofcoz :) - several connectors (like RJ45, SATA, 3 USB, optical audio, etc) - good architecture to hack
    Cons:
    - with Android I could not have 5.1 channels from digi audio - slows down/chrashes with one of my external USB HDD (maybe it's ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice gadget.

posted by legolito on 09/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Very powerful device - A lot of connectors. - you can run linux on it - power on/off button i can use my wireless keyboard and mouse without troubles, good soun quality and video.
    Cons:
    - Defect language is chinese - the SATA 2.5 slot cover looks easy to break ( but it can be just a impress) -weird electric outlet
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works

posted by notzed on 08/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Seems to be the only android tv box with all the i/o options it has. Internal headers for serial/usb otg. Purportedly unbrickable/sd-card boot/linux/etc. Bundled video player plays a reasonable number of formats. Runs cool. Android is rooted. Androi...
    Cons:
    The IR port is too small/requires front-on line-of-sight to remote. The remote in general is poor - get the flymouse. Case is...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Mele A2000, nice gadget

posted by drgrafito on 08/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Several conections makes it easy to be used in any kind of TV, or Screen, or even a projector. Beeing android based, you can add features easily. Can connect to LAN and Internet thru wifi or wired LAN, can see shared folders from PC in the NET
    Cons:
    By default, languaje is set in chinese. Not easy to find the way to change it. Most of the programs are for chinese audience, m...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections