DX  » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Mount Clamp for Camera Camcorder - Black (Big-Size)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
using this one to hold my binoculars on trypod – Aluminum Alloy Mount Clamp for Camera Camcorder - Black (Big-Size) Reviews

posted by itzick on 09/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
i looked for a holder for a pair of binoculars to watch stars @night my binocular ( BCP-2 , 12x45 ) should be held very steady for a night watch - but the design of it missing tripod screw ... so i started to look for a solution checked a lot of things - but this the only one that does a trick while it's not small/big enough to hold a center of binocular - it's easely holds one of "tubes" and this way binocular can be attached to a tripod
Cons:
the only "cons" i found that a "more" standard tripod thread is the one that close to a "screw" thing .. and some-how it's hard to tight a screw and then attach it to a tripod - but - > solution on "other thought " section
Other:
in the other though , the "cons" can be easily solved by buying 99 cent ( or even cheaper ) screw thread adapter and you get a same screw size on both holes ..
Bottomline:
if you need to hold your binoculars and you have no attachment to a tripod - this is a thing you need ..

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections