Sort by:
97 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7169 (71%)
  • 4 Star:2524 (25%)
  • 3 Star:22 (2%)
  • 2 Star:11 (1%)
  • 1 Star:11 (1%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

98% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Twin flame very useful

posted by backlash187 on 11/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this item to light a camping stove in windy conditions and it does its job very well. The twin windproof flames are very powerful. The clear sides on the body allow you to see how much gas remains in reserve. The item is very small and can easily b...
    Cons:
    The gas does not last long before requiring refilling. The top of the device gets very hot to the touch. the keychain broke off...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Jet 2000-C Butane Torch Dual-Flame

posted by MGuidarelli on 10/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I was surprised by the quality of the product. The lighter feels solid and well finished, the feeling that their durability is very long. The metal head has a nice polished finish. In the trigger there is a rubber pad which makes it very comfortable and ple...
    Cons:
    The only flaw of this product is its small windows to check the level of butane gas inside. The lighter is heavier than others ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic cigar lighter!

posted by Gnomatic on 09/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I bought this for use as an inexpensive cigar lighter, and I could not be happier with it! I use it a couple times a week, and it still works great. It's nice and compact making it very portable as well.
    Cons:
    For this price, nothing really.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Powerful mini torch for hobby use.

posted by Cubytus on 07/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Gives a very strong flame. Surely not 2000 degrees as it is not adiabatic, but definitely hot enough to melt and reowrk some kind of circuits.
    Cons:
    Surprisingly sensitive to wind, as it bends flame rather easily. Tends to heat quite a bit when used for more than 30 seconds ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Certainly worth the money

posted by cgriff89 on 04/28/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Well built, well finished, no issues with build quality, very handy and no-one will have any trouble using it =) Very easy to apply the butane gas from the underside
    Cons:
    Only one lil annoying thing, after about 2 months of use, one of the flames become shorter than the other and can't find a way ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice torch

posted by Jelgomez on 04/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Nice torch, very useful and very handy. Small and durable. With chrome finish. Very powerful. Twin torch. Cheap price.
    Cons:
    It took a month to arrive. The gas runs out quickly due to powerful dual torch. I hope that the chrome wont melt or fade. The m...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Exelente encendedor

posted by lamarquenet on 03/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Muy buen encendedor, buena temperatura y se siente bien en la mano, el click siempre lo enciende no como otros que eh comprado a los que le tenia que dar al boton de encendido mas de una ves, y lo mas importante por este precio no se puede errar
    Cons:
    El encendedor vino con una pequeña rotura en el plastico, mas q nada estetica pero aun asi no deberia estar asi, parece co...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good torch and lighter

posted by mr700 on 03/12/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - good build quality - easy to use - won't burn the fuel too fast - durable - easy to recharge - melts glass - heats cooper to white
    Cons:
    - gets very hot after about a minute use - not heating up to 2000 C, but close enough :-)
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well Worth the money

posted by billy richards on 03/04/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Instant ignition, the dual jets are very effective with tobacco. The windows in the fuel tank are very good as well I like that design
    Cons:
    Runs out of gas very fast other then that I really don't see anything wrong with it at all.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great fun

posted by JasonWC on 02/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a fun toy with a very useful side, for example melting the ends of paracord to keep it from fraying. The construction is solid, a lot of metal in there. It even came with a load of fuel meaning I could start playing instantly.
    Cons:
    No cons I can see. It gets a little hot when used, but what else would people expect? It's a metal lighter.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 10
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections