DX  » Community » Reviews » 2" LCD Electronic Bicycle Computer / Speedometer (1 x CR2032)
Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:356 (35%)
  • 4 Star:539 (53%)
  • 3 Star:122 (12%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product at a good price

posted by SkySmoker on 01/25/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Convenient and compact bicycle computer; - Display with lots of information issued: speed, distance, time, date, etc; - Odometer, automatic start and stop, the comparator are present.
    Cons:
    - Instruction in English only, and with a small amount of pictures; - Not the most simple procedure to install and configure -...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful and inexpensive

posted by eschenbach on 11/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    * Four data lines on screen (most bike computers have 2) * Temperature function * Time always visible * Lots of functions (but some are useless) * Legible display
    Cons:
    * Speed has two decimal points (measures by 0.01 km/h) but distance only has one (measures by 0.1km). It should be the other wa...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's quality and cheap.

posted by rudy01 on 07/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    In the person that speed and time should just be known, it is a recommendation. And waterproofing processing is carried out and it is legible. Since a setup can be simply done if a description is seen, it is not troubled.
    Cons:
    However, since it is a cable, depending on the kind of bicycle, a device is needed for the method of wiring. Since the attachme...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    7clints

posted by 7clints on 07/04/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good quality. A lot of info on the screen and clear numbers. The mounting is easy and only needs one battery. Many functions. - Big screen. - Easy mounting. - Comes with battery.
    Cons:
    the instruction booklet was all wrong the buttons are all mixed up and I always forget which buttons to push to get the certain...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best bicycle computer ever!

posted by Gulenkov on 06/27/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I tried to use different bicycle computers, but it is realy the best! The LCD screen is rather big, so, i don't need to strain my eyes to see something. There are lots of functions - such as odometr and temperature measuring. The temperature measure rarther...
    Cons:
    There are no any cons for me. But my friend bought this bicycle computer and it doesn't work. I don't know what's the problem i...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good !

posted by Lucianodovalle on 06/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    works well, ok temperature, speed, very good, easy installation, speed indicator if it is increased or decreased in real time. Worked fine with me! My primeirqa pedaling already registered 61km max, and average level of 17.5.
    Cons:
    Only thing is against declaring the fact of having to make very tight battery cover lest reset during or after a ride.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Usefull bike computer

posted by developyr on 05/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    A lot of info on the screen. Temperature sensor. Easy to install. When you ride, it shows current speed. When you stop, it switches to average speed.
    Cons:
    The manual is misleading. It took me some time to figure out how to reset DST, TM, and RAT. You need to push and hold the left ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product all information in one screen

posted by Hanina on 05/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    All the information can be seen on one screen such speed, distance, time. Other useful info can be seen with one press such accumulate distance temperature and max speed. The unit automatically switch to average speed any time you stop the bicycle. Good bui...
    Cons:
    When it come buttery was week and screen was fade, I already replace buttery for second time but did not use fully new buttery ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, cheap and useful.

posted by osman07 on 05/10/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good looking :) big screen is very nice. the number is bigger than other bicycle computers. And easy to install. Quality goods. English manuel is coming, but I dont understand how reset my trip distance and trip time. Someone say me please
    Cons:
    I dont reset trip distance and trip time. The manual is not very well. is confusion .
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Deal

posted by afonsogrf on 04/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great price for what it is. It works perfectly, I use GPS in my cell phone and all check, time distance and average speed. Muito bom! pelo preço é uma ótima aquisição, eu uso GPS no meu celular e conferi a distancia, velocidade m&#...
    Cons:
    Not at All. Nada contra.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections