DX  » Community » Reviews » XD Picture Flash Memory Card M-XD2GM (2GB)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:574 (57%)
  • 4 Star:433 (43%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    XD Card

posted by mrtvykenny on 07/02/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The package says Olympus XD M type Card in rather big plastic box you get the card and portable 3 cards box. Whatever, the main thing here is the card, which i was worried about the incompatibility, but it WORKS WITH FUJIFILM F30. It is half the price of wh...
    Cons:
    None cons whatsoever, it works with photos, video, great price, so this was the most important for me. My camera doesnt support...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice card, Great Price!

posted by A1403 on 12/01/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Seems genuine -Comes in a box, just like the ones at retail stores do -Comes with a little case that can store up to two of these little cards -Build quality is pretty good, the card seems pretty strong.
    Cons:
    None at all, not even one. Actually wait, there is one. The Shipping Time! But its worth saving the money that you would spend ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    just what i needed

posted by ecotech on 10/31/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    i needed a new card for my digital camera, and this was exactly right. the price was slightly better than my local stores, although not greatly.
    Cons:
    nothing at all. the packaging was a little elaborate, since i don't intend to ever take this card out of the camera (i don't ex...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect

posted by Quiddity on 10/14/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is an Olympus card so the quality is unquestionable:DGreat packaging. Also in the package the instructions and the warranty. THE Panorama function works!!!
    Cons:
    The card case is for 2card and sometimes my card is fall of from the case 'couse it open easily but this is not a big deal.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect

posted by Quiddity on 10/14/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is an Olympus card so the quality is unquestionable:DGreat packaging. Also in the package the instructions. THE Panorama function works!!! Other Thoughts: Even the package makes a handy little travel case, it almost seems like it could hold a spare ba...
    Cons:
    The card case is for 2card and sometimes my card is fall of from the case 'couse it open easyly but this is not a big deal.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Olympus card original, FAST, PANORAMA half price!

posted by GraemeJ on 08/21/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Olympus brand Great quality packaging, excellent use of storage. Comes with warranty and instructions. Very fast card Panorama function works on Olympus Stylus cameras. Comes with a great travel case that holds two cards.
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Original OLYMPUS card!

posted by Hoenen on 07/02/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Comes in a very strong package with the OLYMPUS(r) branding on top, seems to be an original OLYMPUS card. The package includes the 2GB card and a small, very interesting 3-card carry wallet. Includes a guide. For a great price!
    Cons:
    None so far
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections