DX  » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Car Charger with Full Range FM Transmitter with IR Remote for Iphone 2G/3G/3GS/Ipod
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:332 (33%)
  • 4 Star:171 (17%)
  • 3 Star:503 (50%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product for its price

posted by LegsAkimbo on 01/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    For its price range the build quality is above par. Admittedly my expectations were pretty low initially. When using the FM transmitter it has a nice clear sound quality. I'm 100% satisfied with this component of the product.
    Cons:
    The major downside of my purchase was that it did not charge my iPhone 3GS. The main reason why i bought it was that it was adv...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's great... Get it!

posted by Annihilate on 06/19/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This FM transmitter works quite well. It lets you listen to music as well as charge either our iPhone, iPod, or any USB device with the included USB cigarette adapter. This is extremely useful, and is well worth the low price. The transmitter sends out a si...
    Cons:
    There is a small amount of static when using the FM transmitter, and finding a good sound requires playing around with your car...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!!

posted by kzangel on 01/30/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It works great, easy to use and the fact it has a remote makes it easy when you are driving and want to switch songs. I am using this for my ipod. It also charges the ipod which is a bonus! The setting on the Fm transmitter remains at the setting you last p...
    Cons:
    I feel the quality even of the sound isn't as great as a more expensive one (i have one that is more expensive too). The qualit...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap but works

posted by sneek on 11/29/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap for the price It can charge the 2nd Gen iPod Touch! has a remote so it is pretty easy to use for the touch or iPhone. Full frequency range IT IS UNDER $12!!
    Cons:
    You can feel that is is kind of cheap. It doesn't feel anywhere as nice as the brand name FM transmitters. Cheap feeling plast...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's okay

posted by compactman on 10/17/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - transmits music from your ipod wirelessly to your radio - All you need is a radio and an ipod - the lcd on the gadget lights up blue and has a sleep timer to save power. - comes with a remote - the remote has a battery - the remote battery has a plastic s...
    Cons:
    - remote has to be aimed at the device - places with saturated f.m frequencies will have problems with this - newer cars with m...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    2-in-1 Car Charger with Full Range FM Transmitter

posted by ekhoury on 09/07/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great item very good quality works very well with the iphone . Great range of transmmiting. great great great item done to work specifically with iphone...
    Cons:
    no cons at all really great item well built and good quality.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections