Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:332 (33%)
  • 4 Star:503 (50%)
  • 3 Star:171 (17%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good repair kit, but......

posted by jakko on 01/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I bought this to repair my scratched screen of PSP 100 phat. Well, when I received at first look I really was impressed...everything was there! GOOD quality FRONT PART (SCREEN) came with four Buttons AND Select, start and volume and directional cross FIT...
    Cons:
    BAD QUALITY BACK SIDE, BUT I REALLY MEAN IT!...USELESS. plastic looks extraordinarily cheap, you going to kill your style if yo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A very good deal

posted by srmoska on 01/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Complete PSP housing -Includes buttons and DPad(not shoulder buttons) -PSP inner parts fit perfectly
    Cons:
    -Feels very cheap -Not a 100% accurate replica -Does not include screws -Screen Feels Cheap -Does not include on-off switch and...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Get this if you have an old phat

posted by deadlyarab on 11/18/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    very very very cheap. This is perfect for replacing the housing on your old PSP1000. It comes with everything you need to refurbish your psp except the silicon pads which you can just buy off deal extreme as well. Makes you feel smart doing it yourself...
    Cons:
    I need a clean environment to replace my psp parts. Dust keeps getting under the faceplate. (This is my fault, not the fault o...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good chase for repair

posted by reteka on 07/17/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    All the chase look perfect, the plastic is good, include the buttons in a plastic box. The front chase, wearing a protective plastic in the both sides, the chase have all the logos of SONY, PSP, PS, MAGICGATE.... --------------------------------------- Cuan...
    Cons:
    I don´t found any cons, I´m very happy whit the product and the service.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Muy buen poducto

posted by zepema on 06/15/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Se ve como el original y funciona muy bien, obiamente se ve que es de plastico barato por dentro, pero por fuera pasa desapercibido, como si fuera original.
    Cons:
    no te mandan los botones que aparecen en la imagen, no se si haya sido algun problema de ellos, pero no me mandaron ninguno, lo...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Got FAT? Buy this when you want to update.

posted by Crommy on 02/11/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    All of the parts fit and work well. Most cost effective way to refurbish you poor old fat PSP
    Cons:
    No cons - Buy it!! Actually I thought it was a little expensive, but when you add up the value of all the parts its actually VE...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections