DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Matte Frosted Screen Protector Guard Film for ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 4
Protective Matte Frosted Screen Protector Guard Film for ASUS Eee Pad – Protective Matte Frosted Screen Protector Guard Film for ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101 Reviews

posted by flipmode64 on 02/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Got this for my Asus Transformer TF300T tablet. Decent quality screen protector.
Cons:
Camera holes at the top do not line up with my Asus Transformer TF300T tablet. I know this isn't the right screen protector for it but it doesn't cover the whole screen, you can just cut out the holes up top for the camera. Not really a con for the product itself as it actually isn't for my Asus Transformer TF300T tablet. Protector came a little bent and had a little dent in it that was unfixable.
Other:
Good quality for the price. May get damaged in shipping but probably not.
Bottomline:
Would order another one again for my Asus Transformer TF300T tablet if I decide to replace it down the road. It nice to have this option as the price is cheap compared to a legitimate one.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections