DX  » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Full Replacement Housing for PSP Slim/2000
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Decent replacement housing – Repair Parts Full Replacement Housing for PSP Slim/2000 Reviews

posted by dirtywater on 02/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
This is a cheap replacement housing for the PSP slim. Most aspects of the housing are spot on and fit properly. The case looks nice and the finish is pretty good.
Cons:
The power button did not fit properly. When trying to slide it, it would get hung up on the breakout board for the power switch. I was able to salvage the piece with the power button from my original case and use that instead and it works fine. Minor thing, but on the housing I received, the clear plastic that the power LED shines through was partially painted over. It's not a big deal, but gives away that it isn't an original case.
Other:
None.
Bottomline:
If you have to replace your PSP's case due to damage like I did, I would recommend this. However, I would stick with the stock housing if you don't have to change as this is of slightly lesser quality.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections