DX  » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Full Replacement Housing for PSP Slim/2000
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:425 (42%)
  • 4 Star:506 (50%)
  • 3 Star:81 (8%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Normal replacement!

posted by tigeritis on 06/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Review about item "Repair Parts Full Replacement Housing for PSP Slim/2000" + Price is very good and affordable in all colors. + You can't find these replacement cases in most of the countries. + Comes with all the buttons, including analog sti...
    Cons:
    - The built quality isn't the best, I would say it is half the quality of original cases. Back and front plate were un-attachab...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent replacement.

posted by tigeritis on 05/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very cheap in price, quite solid material, looks good and is a great way to make your friends jealous of how good looking PSP you've got. I can't find anything as much as good where I live, so this is probably the best solution to freshen up your old psp an...
    Cons:
    Very sturdy, one hinge was already broken but I tightened it up with screws. Silver frame is low quality and breaks easily. St...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent !!!

posted by Zorpidis on 01/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I like this fully replacement ! The plastic was in good quality ! Nice logo prints! Very Nice! If you know how to install it just buy it !
    Cons:
    The screws doesn't mach , I mean that the holes of the plastic where a lit bit smaller and i needed to use my dremel to make so...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    perfect

posted by popcorn900 on 07/14/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    i love this replacement case. the see-thru blue is just fantastic. i had no trouble at all removing my old, broken case and replacing it with this replacement case. i used my original UMD springs and latches as the ones that come with the case seemed to me ...
    Cons:
    use your original springs and latches as the ones that come with this case are not that good, your UMD door will not latch clos...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice !

posted by s7eth on 06/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Nice colour, it's good to see your psp changing its look like that - transparent, allows you to see the components through the pieces. - buttons are not too weak, it doesn't change anything from your ancient psp - fits perfectly to psp-2000 (slim and lite)
    Cons:
    when i put the screws in to close my psp, it was a little bit hard to turn them, but that's not really a con, it fits perfectly...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product!

posted by MagitekElite on 01/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Looks great on your PSP -Lets you see all the parts inside -Head turner -Includes all parts, including all buttons, shoulders, all screws, analog -Feels just as sturdy as the original shell
    Cons:
    -Very difficult to put together. I broke the ribbon clamp for the backlight while replacing the shell, causing me to be PSPles...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great replacement case!

posted by DarkElfKing on 10/01/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great color! Case construction is top end, good quality. (see con for trim info) Relatively easy to have a unique PSP. :)
    Cons:
    Build quality could be slightly better, had to replace the trim within a month because it broke. The button printing definitel...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect~..

posted by jono177 on 03/29/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    fits in great, looks nice in the dark.
    Cons:
    Pad is softer than the original, but you can still play it fine.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A nice replacement

posted by jsgnara on 12/11/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The color is just great. It's both see-through and blue at the same time. You should get this if you want to your psp to look 'different' from others. And it is also cheap at the same time.
    Cons:
    If you are not really familiar with disassembling , you might need some real help. I had quite some trouble with this and to ge...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    its great

posted by madyicstik on 11/15/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    it works . fits well. its clear and blue. make your psp look even better. makes your psp a head turner
    Cons:
    the trim's quality is not that great. i broke it already 60 second after i have received it so i ended up using the original trim
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections