DX  » Community » Reviews » Wireless IR Remote Control for Canon 7D / 600D / 5D II + More - Black (1 x CR2025)
Sort by:
18 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8916 (89%)
  • 4 Star:112 (11%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does exactly what it advertises

posted by FragFrog on 04/10/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Easy to use; when it arrived, all I had to do was pull out the protective plastic cover from the battery and it was ready to go. Switched my camera, an EOS600D, to remote shutter mode and it worked directly.
    Cons:
    Appears to require line-of-sight to more or less the front of the camera. This is how you would normally use the device, so tha...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent for this price

posted by eugeneppc on 12/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Price, weight, easy of use. Nice quality of materials.
    Cons:
    One mode button maybe not enough for autofocus lens. The only disadvantage - it's easy to lose.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I can do self portraits now!)))

posted by andyalex on 11/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    1. It works!!!! I worried about will it work with canon 550D (not listed in description), but it works. I'm glad. 2. It's tiny. It take no space in you camera bag or in your pocket at all.
    Cons:
    Nothing for me. Works well. Maybe for someone it will be too small (can be lost somewhere in the pocket))) Can it be considered...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small,

posted by sgv777 on 11/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very small, fit in any bag. Easy. Excellent, even instantaneous (compared to the original Canon). Great small remote controler for canon cameras. Works great with my canon 600d. It works on distance up to 10m just fine. Comes with the battery. Very small, s...
    Cons:
    I do not know how long the battery life, as the remote is always in the ON state. Better use with a tripod (well, what did you ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Basic Wireless Remote Without Separate Focus

posted by fletch44 on 10/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Effective wireless remote for Canon digital SLRs. Allows you to trip the shutter release hands-free from in front of the camera. Useful for taking group photos when you are part of the group, or taking a long exposure without shaking the camera by using the...
    Cons:
    Made of cheap plastic. Does not have a half-push or separate focus option. Pressing the button on the remote is equivalent to a...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for the price

posted by TchicTchic on 10/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very small and light. Works well, even above the camera to not use the shutter for long exposure.
    Cons:
    Lack of 2s timer. For self portrait it is not the best remote
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect buy!

posted by MissBottle on 08/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's very simple to use. It's exactly like pictures. It works perfect in my Canon. The price is very well! Cheap option and very useful. It's small and easy to carry in a pocket! excellent option!
    Cons:
    I waited three months for this package, seemed lost but finally arrived. The only cons was the shipping, but this product has n...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    perfect

posted by 00rotor00 on 08/10/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is small, working and ver very useful. It is one of those things in every photographers backpack that everyone HAS TO HAVE. It is super useful when taking group pictures or with long exposure when you dont want to shake your camera.
    Cons:
    I am just going to be picky - it can be a bit bigger. This will be sooo easy to lose.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wonderful product at a wonderful price.

posted by hotsnot on 07/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A very small remote control for Canon DSLR cameras. It does what it suppose to do: make self photo, and the thing I use it usually - bulb exposure (exposure of several minutes). Thus, it is far better than just using a wired remote - it's cheaper, smaller, ...
    Cons:
    I guess that it is not a Canon's original, although it's actually smaller than the original. The battery don't have an extremel...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small product, small price and great quality!

posted by Capelinibr on 05/11/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great quality, easy to use, easy to take anywhere without taking up any space, meets the need of quick shots without delay response, Perfect to use in timer function, appointed to take self portraits ... I recommend
    Cons:
    None, I do not see any big problems, met all my expectations, the product is all what was promised ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections