DX  » Community » Reviews » Crystal Stereo Earphones (3.5mm Jack)
Sort by:
21 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7616 (76%)
  • 4 Star:102 (10%)
  • 3 Star:143 (14%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Still working after 5 years

posted by Ultimawar on 08/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I've been using these headphones for over 5 years and they still work perfectly. Unlike most of the headphones I've bought on here, the sound is clear and because the cable is made of a rubber-like material, it hasn't broken. These are high quality earbuds!
    Cons:
    None at all.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Opinion of my girlfriend

posted by leonardols on 04/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    1. Good quality of sound. 2. An almost perfect external noise isolation. 3. stylish, and can combine even with some clothes.
    Cons:
    She couldn't identify any cons. Except for small ears the earphone stays to much on the outside of the ear, being very visible ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by Metalists on 03/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very hight quality. Clear sound.standard 3.5mm plug.Beautiful stones on the back. Great headphones for very low price. Buy it if you want cheap earphones with good quality. i recommed everyone to buy this because this one is still working excellent.
    Cons:
    Come in a cheap packing, just simple bag and its all. No labels, logos etc available.For that money its a very good product.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice earphones

posted by arturo670 on 01/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice sound and buid quality. Great headphones for very low price, better than other 10$ earphones that i bought. I want to try other models of dealextreme, otherwise i would buy 3 more. The cord looks okay for me, and te long is okay, not long, not short.
    Cons:
    No cons, may be there are a bit large but not a problem for mi. They come with two bigger inear plastic refills, may be should...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice sound, nice build, ugly look

posted by Neowizard on 01/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Considering the price level of this earphones, I was surprised at the sound quality. I was also impressed with the comfort and level of noise isolation. The build was rather good (better then most) - they where in almost-new condition for months, until my c...
    Cons:
    Those fake diamond insertions are simply ** and ugly. Managed to pull most of them out with my pocket knife, but a couple refus...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    for girls only :)

posted by Ukrania on 11/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    the most important thing that this stereo earphones comes with bright crystal stone on backside. Probably girl will like it.
    Cons:
    come in a cheap packing, just simple bag and its all. No labels, logos etc available.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One of the best earphones on the world!

posted by Atbeuker on 05/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    1. Good quality 2. Beautiful stones on the back 3. Build quality is very good 4. Clear sound 5. Beautiful design 6. avaible in many collors 7. standard 3.5mm plug
    Cons:
    cable is a bit short it`s better when the cable is 10 cm longer.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good Earphones!

posted by Shifi on 09/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The Earphone is really cool. It looks nice, and the dimonds are preety. The quiality sound is the best. Very good price, really chip for the quiality of the product. The build quiality is really good. The package was arrived quite soon. The Earphone i...
    Cons:
    I don't have any cons yet.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great headphones

posted by pspzero on 07/16/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    these are great pair of Crystal stereo earphones the sound quality is petty good for the price they have really good bass and the clarity is good they a very conformable in the ear when i wear them it sounds like i have a expensive pair of high def head ph...
    Cons:
    the only con i have is the fake diamonds they are not really necessary but for the price who cares
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Crystal Stereo Earphones

posted by Laimsas on 04/22/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    this piece of earphones looks really nice and sophisticated. elegant crystals, good color. sound is also very loud and the bass level is high. i was really happy until...
    Cons:
    since the cable is covered with thick plastic, it's hard to keep headphones in ears when moving. first the left one went silent...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections