DX  » Community » Reviews » 2W 160-180LM 2850~3050K Warm White LED Light Bulbs (20-Piece Pack)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:625 (62%)
  • 4 Star:383 (38%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small powerful leds.

posted by Jan09 on 09/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very bright LEDs for a good price. Small but still easy to solder to a distribution board.
    Cons:
    I have used twelve of the LEDs and four of them died. I run 400mA through them at 3.0V with good heatsink. Three LEDs started f...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cheap and efficient leds

posted by 61juri on 05/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    These 2 watt emitters can have twice the current as the one watt version , mostly used in ledbulbs for your home. They heat a little less up than the one watt version, the efficiency is comparable. So when you let them work together, (serie and/or parallel,...
    Cons:
    Become hot very quickly: couldn't be use only soldered in a classic PCB. Light is so intensive that i don't recommend to illumi...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright solution for a low cost

posted by IlGvars on 04/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    + Small package; + Have a metal back for heat-sinking (radiator attachment); + High brightness; + Low cost;
    Cons:
    - Could not be as effective as higher quality high-brightness LED.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for repairing various LED Bulbs

posted by ChronOJohn2 on 04/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - You can repair various LED-Light bulbs sold here on DX in case one LED gets damaged. - Just check which LED is faulty using your Multimeter und replace it with one of these. - Don't forget to apply a bit of thermal grease (not included) - Polarity is mark...
    Cons:
    - Not really a con regarding this product, but I'd like to see a bigger pack for a better price.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    2w LEDs

posted by Rabarebane on 04/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Low wattage with high lumens. Quite useful when designing a lamp. Just dozen of these will light up the room.
    Cons:
    +/- poles not marked and identical. TIP-use batteries to find out the poles and mark one of them, either with a marker or bend...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good ratio of price and quality

posted by JoachimA on 02/11/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    For 40W in LED you will hardly find something for a better price! The light temperature is really nice. Not significant touch of green, blue or yellow. Very nice warm color, similar like a halogen lamp.
    Cons:
    Some of the emitters looked "dirty" or a little bit scratched on top of the lens. I had to clean the most of them bef...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cheap and efficient leds

posted by extraterrien on 12/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Those leds (and cold white SKU 133093) are vey affordable.
    Cons:
    Become hot very quickly: couldn't be use only soldered in a classic PCB. Light is so intensive that i don't recommend to illum...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Warm white 2 Watt emitters

posted by lasermanathome on 08/09/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    These 2 watt emitters can have twice the current as the one watt version , mostly used in ledbulbs for your home. They heat a little less up than the one watt version, the efficiency is comparable. So when you let them work together, (serie and/or paral...
    Cons:
    Watch out, Plus and minus have te be detected for soldering and are the same in ech pack but I have found othe packets wit plus...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections