DX  » Community » Reviews » 1W 6300~6700K 90LM White LED Light Bulbs (20-Piece Pack)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:674 (67%)
  • 4 Star:332 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by halext on 12/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great product, well built, good bright, nice light color to use in some project's. The generated warm is well controlled and dissipation is easy. I'm will use on my remote-control car to illuminate and make the best light's ever.
    Cons:
    The quality could be a little better but for the price I think that i don't have to mention more. A little tricky to find corre...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product, good price

posted by fkasouza on 07/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Well built, good bright, nice light color. Very nice for repairs, new lightning projects or LED upgrades. The generated warm is well controlled and dissipation is easy.
    Cons:
    A little tricky to find correct polarity at first sight. Was shipped in a plastic bag, but was delivered unharmed. Operational ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    replacement of acceptable quality

posted by Jack20 on 05/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Led replacement of quality, good for repair foci of 7w 120 connector. Easy to replace with a soldering iron and a little slodadura, the lumens are 90 which are connected in a series circuit
    Cons:
    The quality could be a little better but for the price I think that you don't have to mention more.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for price.

posted by Josh101 on 03/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    20 LED's for a low price. All the LED's worked just fine and were all intact. Great for repair or for a DIY project. Nice even lite output, color was a little blue as expected.
    Cons:
    Was shipped in a plastic bag, not the safest but was delivered unharmed. The bags only have bar codes so if you order multiple ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best All Purpose LED

posted by Dynoo on 12/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Very bright, can be used with small cooler, i.e. aloy piece. Do not heat much. Give also bright light at lower currents.
    Cons:
    None at all.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good but ...

posted by candale on 07/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Bon produit, j'ai commandé un lot de 20 j'ai reçu un lot de 20 dans une pochette, mais pour les alimenter j'ai aussi commandé un lot de 20 drivers pour led 1w (sku 3160) payés 13.39$ le lot de 20 en clearance mais en fait, je n'en ai ...
    Cons:
    Good product, I ordered a batch of 20 I received a batch of 20 in a pocket, but to feed them I also bought a lot of drivers for...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections