DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Screen Protector Guard Films for Ipad 2 / the New Ipad - Transparent (3-Piece)
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:444 (44%)
  • 4 Star:444 (44%)
  • 3 Star:111 (11%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Reduce finger prints

posted by mervynquek on 08/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap, affordable and durable. You will need to know how to apply this protector onto the iPad. i used up 2 trying to put it on but the dust tapped inside caused it to have air bubbles
    Cons:
    You need to have the skills and patience to apply this screen protector. I wasted 2 piece trying
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality

posted by damiancu on 05/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good price and very good Quality. No affect the usability of the Ipad The transparence is admirable The film is very strong and clear You have more that one chance to put it on your ipad 2...
    Cons:
    none. The colocation of the protective screen protector is difficult, but that is it. The second chance is the best...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not very good

posted by angelmn on 04/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The product is not bad, but it is not the best screen protector i've tried. Transparency is good, but it is too much fitted to the ipad screen.
    Cons:
    It is so fitted to the ipad screen that appears bubbles when using silicon case for the ipad. The envelop got some damage on th...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    muito bom para o seu IPAD

posted by fercabralb on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    O produto é muito bom se você compartilha o seu ipad com outras pessoas da sua família, incluindo crianças.. como o ipad é touch screen, você corre o risco de além de ter 'dedos" marcados na tela do seu aparelho, ter ...
    Cons:
    nao tive nenhum problema com o produto.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    You should know how to manage it

posted by Nosor on 03/08/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Does its job as expected. Could be used in DIY projects to protect any flat glossy surface: photo cards, various indicators in dusty environment and so on.
    Cons:
    As for me: the product requires some detailed step-by step guide: usually the film itself is electrically charged and one of s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Screen Protector

posted by fercabralb on 01/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    when I went to buy this product, I thought it was really the product with a very high price compared to other cases, but when it arrived at my house, I realized that it was worth paying the price I paid. the case was very easy to apply and protects my ipad ...
    Cons:
    after a while, I had to replace the screen because it scratches very easily ..
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great buy and it fits perfectly

posted by acwen2 on 01/14/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This protective screen protector fits my iPad 3. The quality of this screen protector was pretty good and the cut was a perfect fit. It did not change the true colour on my iPad 3. (Ok maybe it did but I cannot tell if it did. which means it is pretty clo...
    Cons:
    This screen protector did affect the screen sensitivity a little but not very noticeable.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice product

posted by Ukrania on 01/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    good protective film, very strong film hardbness level. perfect protection to your new ipad!!! Film size excellent fitted for ipad screen.
    Cons:
    hard to mount, but its ok because in set comes three protective films. Otherwise i can not find any cons in that product.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price value

posted by dopman10 on 10/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -cheap -3 pieces in one pack -comes with 3 cleaning cloths -does not dim the screen
    Cons:
    -hard to install if you haven't done it before -gets scratches easily -somewhat more glare from the sun than without or with a ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections