DX  » Community » Reviews » TrustFire SSC P7 C-BIN 900-Lumen 5-Mode LED Flashlight (1*18650)
Sort by:
23 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6515 (65%)
  • 4 Star:307 (30%)
  • 3 Star:41 (4%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    What a great flashlight!

posted by Xmobile on 04/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I realy love this flashlight! It's realy powerful. It has a nice beam of clear bright white light. It has a good build and are easy to carry.
    Cons:
    I'm not a fan of the 5-modes. I dont like the strobe- and SOS-mode. Sometimes the flashlight is getting a little heated.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Everything good

posted by eduy1985 on 01/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Great build quality, feel solid in your hand. -Nice beam, a nice spot with big flood area. -The treads are good, this flashlight will work for years (if electronics don't die). -Near waterproof, but don't try it. -Glass lens and metal reflector. -T...
    Cons:
    -Maybe you need to put some aluminium foil or steel wool with termal grease (be carefull about shortcircuit, protect led conect...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Heavy duty and bright.

posted by cyclist on 01/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good solid feel. Heavy duty, should you need something heavy to defend yourself! No issues with it after a couple of years. Bright.
    Cons:
    A bit pricey nowadays. A bit to sensitive for the mode changing, but was using it for biking (not recommended, to front heavy).
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cool flashlight. Buy a few.

posted by endlessvoid on 10/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Bright, very bright. Will silence anyone who brags about their LED maglite. Heavy duty casing can take a beating. Mildly waterproof, don't use it for diving. Multiple modes are fun to play with, though the only ones you'll use are High, Low, and Strobe to h...
    Cons:
    Kinda pricy for a flashlight, considering that you can get a 2-3 mode P7 light on here for almost half the price.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I like it.

posted by Sikorsky on 08/21/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very big brightness. Very wide beam. Absolutely approaches for night orientation, for search or salvage operations. In constant ON-mode this one shines within 48 hours. Cheap enough for SSC P7 based flashlight.
    Cons:
    Not so compact and heavy enough. 5 Modes - i think, it's excessive.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great flashlight with tragical output

posted by Zogoth on 08/06/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Solid Great build quality o rings, emiter little bit decentered. No problem with overheating. Big emiter cooler. Works with 2 rcr 123A. Tested soshine unprotected but there is lot of space i think protected 123a can works.
    Cons:
    Light output is real tragedy. P7 is more yelow than white and my ultrafire A20 Cree Q5 230 lms have allmost simillar output. No...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not bad for a Single Battery

posted by switchdoctor on 03/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a bright light, however it is nowhere near 900 lumens. Not even close to 600. But it is bright and VERY useful. (The LED may be capable of squirting out 900lumens as it vaporizes). Anyway this is a good light, it can tail stand, and it runs a reason...
    Cons:
    Bloated ratings.. Would like to see this light operate from AA batteries, that would be very useful (4xAA perhaps). Also as a C...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    SKU 13336

posted by ducn50 on 03/17/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I bought this light with SKU 05837 ( changer) and SKU 19624 ( 18640 battery) for my friend on Christmas , I have two of them for me , one in my truck and other on my side of my bed , this is one of the good light have , it is very bright on hi, all level ar...
    Cons:
    I would buy it again if the price keep dropping.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Torch

posted by mitshimum on 03/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very happy purchase 1. Good price for the brightness 2. Enough light to see a wide area while the main beam still quite nice. 3. Good built quality.
    Cons:
    cannot think of any.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic Flashlight !!!

posted by Xmobile on 01/14/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Superbright and powerful! I compared it with MagCharger, Maglite LED, Ultrafire 502 +++. The TrustFire SSC P7 is the clear winner! This is the best flashlight I've ever seen. The buildquality are good and solid.
    Cons:
    Cons......? None......! Hard to carry in the pocket in my jeans, but that's not realy a con...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections