DX  » Community » Reviews » TrustFire SSC P7 C-BIN 900-Lumen 5-Mode LED Flashlight (1*18650)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 4
By far the brighest flashlight I've ever seen – TrustFire SSC P7 C-BIN 900-Lumen 5-Mode LED Flashlight (1*18650) Reviews

posted by LarsStryhn on 06/26/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
This flashlight is BRIGHT!!!!
The build quality is by far the greatest yet to have noticed.
It starts on max power, and it has no memory, which means you get back to Max power if it has been turned of for more than a few seconds. - Brilliant!
The Strobefunction is very fast, in addition to the CRAZY bright light, this makes the flashlight a perfekt selfdefence tool.
This actually hurts your eyes to look at, in the litterally sence.
It gets a bit warm, but not hot at all. You could warm your hands on it, but it will not be unpleasent to handle.
Cons:
NOT a thrower, my 3 x CR123 cell SuperFire inchandecent flashlight trows more than twice the length of this one.
A bit to many modes, I do not know why someone would buy a P7 to be using it on medium og minimum power. Still the SOS function bothers me, noone uses this anymore, everyone has got a cellualr phone these days.
I will be dissapointed in every other flashlight I'll buy in the future!
Other:
Bottomline:
Apart from the mid, min and SOS-mode and the lack of throw, this is buy far the greatest flashlight I've ever owned.
The next flashlight I would get would be a Thrower with the same amount of insanely bright light.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections