Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Excellent build quality, all the parts are tightly fitted.
- Low weight and short - it uses only one 18650 battery.
- Copper base under the diod emitter, emitter itself is on termoclue.
- Good lightspot.
- Handy button on the back, surrounded with metal - you cannot press it accidently.
- Double-spring inside holds the battery perfectly - it cannot loose contact.
- Works almost 4 hours in low mode - it's enought to me.
- Vary transparent, clear glass.
- Heats at max mode.
- At 1 meter distance you can see the lightspot contains of 4 spots, but I thing it is emmitter's feature.
- Too good torch to be true :-)
I've bought it with 2 packs of batteries http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.19624 and http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.5837 charger.
I've got 200% satisfaction with it - everything works perfectly.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.