DX  » Community » Reviews » 16-in-1 Screwdrivers (Complete Electronics DIY Set)
Sort by:
43 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6026 (60%)
  • 4 Star:3515 (35%)
  • 3 Star:52 (5%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for taking apart cameras.

posted by EthanBond on 07/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    A fantastic piece of kit for the odd repair job, the screwdriver doesn't try to be something it is not. It just plays it simple and works. The magnet means you don't have to worry about dropping a screw into the mechanical workings of a device and the the h...
    Cons:
    The case is a bit flimsy and the bits are sometimes a pain to get out put other than that it works great.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good set of screwdrivers

posted by djkap on 04/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Screwdriver is good, sturdy steel. Conveniently, there is a lot of nozzles for a screwdriver. Screwdrivers really helped me to disassemble my laptop. Also helped to promote a small cogs in my watch. Very convenient that the screwdriver in the case. It does ...
    Cons:
    Flimsy plastic case. Not very well fixed nozzle in the case. if strongly shake the case, then all the nozzles can pop out of th...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quick screwdriver

posted by dobledos on 04/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a very well made screwdriver. It's really solid and it is perfect for little screws or precision ones. Materials are good. You will have it always on the table to use it whenever you need it. Fast and effective.
    Cons:
    not really a problem with the tool. It's the case, it is made of a very cheap plastic. It uses not to get fixed and you will su...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good screwdriver kit

posted by jpvtw2 on 03/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Well built quality of the handle. Screwdrivers tips have magnetic properties, not very strong but works. The price is fantastic. Wont find one of these with this price anywhere else. Contains only useful tips, you will find use for all of them
    Cons:
    The handle is very short and sometimes this is really annoying. Sometimes the tips come off from the handle
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    16-in-1 Screwdrivers good

posted by chito1 on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    the screwdriver is very nice, and is very convenient because I can carry it wherever I want in my bag and does not weigh as it is very small, but small does not remove or diminish its utility as it can complete its mission apart from a computer, simplenment...
    Cons:
    against I can only say that there is nothing
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good Product

posted by matanmer on 02/07/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    can be taken anywhere, suitable for many kinds of screws - 16 different bits! easy to use, good quality, looks small but powerful!
    Cons:
    it is a bit smaller than I thought, so it cannot be used as alternative parts on screwing machine for bigger kinds of screws. q...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works well

posted by shogun139 on 11/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The price is very good, the main reason why I bought this in fact. The tips are strong and fit into the handle nicely. The tips are magnetic so you don't lose your screws - a very nice and unexpected feature for the price! It is very compact so you can easi...
    Cons:
    The build quality is not that great but it is sufficient for most tasks and at this price you shouldn't expect very high build ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great 16 in 1 Screwdrivers

posted by AhYong1986 on 10/26/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The price is great for such products. You cannot find this kind of deals from local retail shop.This certainly is a bargain and a great savings. Build quality is solid, and the product doesn't look cheap at all. It got many screwdriver you can choose from. ...
    Cons:
    There is no cons as far as of now, price and build quality surpass of my expectation.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, small screwdrivers

posted by eliasalberto on 10/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Magnetic. Metal is not too soft. Small. Already had one kit, liked it so much I bought three more (backup, car, eventual gift).
    Cons:
    REALLY should have a few smaller Philips and Slot tip bits. Of the 4 kits I've bought, one came with the lid smashed (maybe dur...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for this price

posted by Piroxylin on 07/13/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cheap and it is really awesome for 3.64$... It has multiple magnetic heads for different uses. It has every type of screwdriver heads wich you can be need. There is all types what you need for not professional activity. You can carry this set during trav...
    Cons:
    It`s very cheap build (yeah, the build quality is not amazing) , but for that price the quality is excelent.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections