DX  » Community » Reviews » Stylish Protective Aluminum Bumper Frame Set for Iphone 4 / 4S - Black + Golden
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Sturdy Quality and almost NO signal loss on iPhone 4S – Stylish Protective Aluminum Bumper Frame Set for iPhone 4 / 4S - Black + Golden Reviews

posted by Jonthe838 on 08/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
- Good looking - Great sturdy build - Looks just like a real Element Case - Nice finish - You get 2 EXTRA screws. And you will get TONS of compliments for your phone!
Cons:
The only real con that I can come up with is the fact that not all headphones works. Also it can be hard to charge if you have a FAT ASS 3d party charger. Works flawlessly with almost everything here on DX and Apple's own products.
Other:
I haven't noticed any real signal loss which I've heard people with real Element Cases and the ones here have. I've bought a pair of headphones which works perfect with this case, A-Jays Four. They have a L plug that is just big enough to work with this case.
Bottomline:
Buy it, Use it and be happy about it. I've lost one of my screws but just took one of the extra ones. A tip is to pull the screws tighter maybe once a month. (That's 12 times a year, which is nothing!)

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections