DX  » Community » Reviews » 7" Capacitive Screen Android 4.0.3 Tablet w/ Camera / WiFi / External 3G - White (A10 1.5GHz / 8GB)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:574 (57%)
  • 4 Star:433 (43%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good tablet for the price

posted by fd135 on 12/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    1-good touch response. 2-nice design. 3- it has 1 gb of ram, which makes this tablet really responsive on application load.
    Cons:
    1- the screen resolution is not the best for this product (800x480). 2- the camera could be better (sometimes it's really diffi...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A fine tablet, though slightly overpriced.

posted by kdidkovsky on 12/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    1. The CPU is faster then I expected. Most apps run fine. 2. It's compatible with many apps. Even my wife's MTK6577 phone has more limitations (for example, Juggernaut runs on this tablet but not on her FLY 440 phone).
    Cons:
    1. 512 Mb RAM is a bottleneck for the tablet. You must constantly check if there are any apps consuming memory and unload these...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for my needs

posted by chuckularone on 10/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Love the size. Fits in my pocket. Runs most of the apps I already have on my cell-phone. The USB host socket is a serious plus!
    Cons:
    The touch screen sensitivity is a little low. About one time out of five I have to tap the screen again to get it to recognize ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    At this price perfect

posted by Dyrsa on 09/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good combination of price and quality
    Cons:
    After 2 months Android faded away. For those who will need to reflesh use: http://whatisandroid.me/2012/07/livesuit-free-downlo...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value but wifi has bugs

posted by Alver on 09/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Exceeded my expectations for a low cost Android tablet. Touch screen sensitivity is OK, screen resolution and responsiveness above what I expected from a $100 tablet. Battery charge holds well when not in use. Google play works, some paid software have trou...
    Cons:
    Wifi consistently fails for no apparent reason after around an hour of use. Tried switching off and on Wifi, connecting to othe...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product for the price

posted by cambell.prince on 06/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This tablet has exactly what it says it does. It is a good, ordinary, 7" tablet. Great for all those ordinary things: Email, browsing, ebook reading, games, etc. It plays video well. The screen is reflective (but what tablet isn't), but quite brigh...
    Cons:
    The weakest point of this tablet would be the screen resolution, at 800x480 it isn't the most hi-res screen out there. But the...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by htaule on 06/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - It actually works! Did not know if I could expect that :) - The status bar goes away when I start a game. - Over 800 MB of useable RAM. - Comes with Android Market (Play store). - It was rooted when i got it! - It has a light when it is cha...
    Cons:
    - Right under 1 GHz processor, not 1.5 GHz. - The market it comes with is for phones, not tablets, so the apps I download th...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections