DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine Rii Mini I8 Wireless 92-Key QWERTY Keyboard Mouse Touchpad with USB Receiver - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
2nd review adjusted to new experience – Genuine Rii Mini I8 Wireless 92-Key QWERTY Keyboard Mouse Touchpad with USB Receiver - Black Reviews

posted by HenkBekkema on 04/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
The body is made of nice plastic. It feels soft in my hands. There are lots of buttons which i can use with my android stick. Battery capacity is great. I had to discover it because it was explained on the box instead of the manual, the Fn button pressed gives with using the touchpad a scroll function, thats awesome. The touchpad works fine now and is sensitive but fast. It even gives a leftmouseclick when tapped.
Cons:
Not a con for this device because the fault was with the androidstick but it first made all above pros worth nothing, read my first con review. However, i discoverd reading a forum that the USB reciever interfered with the WiFi module of the stick. With an extension USB cable ALL WORKS GREAT!!!!
Other:
Not a real con but the blue led's are bright. I prefered a less hard and cold collor and a little less brightness. But, as i said not a real con.
Bottomline:
Now i solved the problem i recommend this device fully to everyone. I'm happy to have it now.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections