DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine SANYO Eneloop XX 2550mAh Ni-MH Rechargeable AA Low Self Discharge Batteries - Black (4-Pack)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Best batteries that I used – Genuine SANYO Eneloop XX 2500mAh Ni-MH Rechargeable AA Low Self Discharge Batteries - Black (4-Pack) Reviews

posted by dvkozurev on 03/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Genue Eneloop for all! Best batteries for use in any device. But I recommend it especially for use in photo flash Extremely fast flash charging is only possible with these batteries. I use these batteries in my Canon 550EX, 430 EX II and 580 EX II photo flash. In the photographer's important to have instant charging photo flash. Moment does not wait :) Thanks to the excellent chemistry battery I use them in dangerous conditions in -30 Celsius in winter and +30+40 in summer and batteries behave perfectly. Battery capacity 2500mAh - it's true. Tested by me with the help of specialized equipment, not just batt ?hecker. Very long period of self-discharge can be ready for any! I bought 4 sets of 4 batteries, and never regretted it. Thanks XX, thanks Sanyo, thanks Eneloop! :)
Cons:
none
Other:
Prior to that used GP, Samsung, Deawoo - with XX from sano they have no chance.
Bottomline:
Recommended for use anywhere!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections