Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:273 (27%)
  • 4 Star:556 (55%)
  • 3 Star:91 (9%)
  • 2 Star:91 (9%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

91% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautifull fan,but could be better...

posted by Marcusre on 07/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I practice tai chi for 2 years, a fan é uma arma bastante utilizada no tai chi, antigamente era utilizada para distrair o adversário e como arma de corte (lâminas) ou uso para bater (fechado). O destaque hoje é para o aspecto estéti...
    Cons:
    the tissue is the same as the fans of plastic and fiberglass. which is much lighter, when open the fan fast and strong the tiss...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looks good as you don't look too close.

posted by rdecijurij on 11/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Interesting design if you never seen one or for showing of to people who haven't seen one.
    Cons:
    Build quality is horrible. The metal holders were dirty and scratched. Also they were used as cut, no smoothing the edges no n...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Value for money!

posted by xoyoz on 10/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Its quite a sturdy fan. Steel is of good quality and has got a perfect weight for use in martial arts. Absolutely a value for money
    Cons:
    Folding back with the jerk, is not as smooth as it should be. The cover was of very thin variety and tore easily at the bottom.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Iron Fan, folding. Useful as a fan. Meant for Martial Arts training.

posted by idosensei on 09/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Relatively good quality. Useful as fan, but a little heavy for use as a fan. If you want to make some wind, buy a paper fan. This fan is for use in Martial Arts training, and for that purpose, it's great. Opens with a strong sound (when flipped open), li...
    Cons:
    Metal hinge looks a little loose, but for now, at least, it's holding really well. Cloth is connected to metal with glue, look...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and price and Different

posted by gamewinter on 02/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    When releasing the fan from closed to open the sound is very loud and it really does sound marvellous. I think the build quality is quite good, it is quite a heavy fan and made from good materials. Very sturdy and will last. The dragon logo on the fan loo...
    Cons:
    slightly sharp but is that a con???
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Could be better, but not bad for display.

posted by dothacker on 12/24/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Well, I ordered this to see how all of these steel fans that are listed on every martial art online store really were. The price is a fraction of the normal. It looks nice when unfolded for decoration. Does work well as a fan though.
    Cons:
    As a metalworker (of sheet metal, welding, machinist, and others) I have a few things to say regarding the quality. First off, ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great fan...Great price!

posted by Eboniphoenix007 on 12/06/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    These fans are great! I own others, as I use pairs mostly in competition, but these by far are one of my favorite pair! They are beautifully crafted, with a distinctive "snap" when opening them, sounding nothing like my bamboo or aluminum fans.
    Cons:
    They are made for right-handed opening only...but having worked with fans, I can compensate for that. They are heavier than my ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    EXCELLENT!!!

posted by renner_santos on 10/10/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good! when you unfold the fan it makes a high sound! I'ts so good to presentation!! Great for kung-fu presentations!! In portuguese: Muito bom! Quando você abre o leque faz um barulho muito alto! Sendo ótimo para apresentações!! ...
    Cons:
    NONE!!! In portuguese: Nenhum!!! Nada a reclamar do produto!!! Ele é muito melhor do que eu imaginava!!!
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It sure can move a lot of air

posted by E_Man on 10/05/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Big, loud, heavy, sturdy, show-y?...A good nice display piece, maybe even useful for kung-fu?. The girlfriend wanted 2, I bought 1. She doesn't want another now. I like it. Some day I'm sure it may end up on a wall with some other swords.
    Cons:
    Maybe you'll try to open it backwards, that doesn't work, at all. In my experiences, some things don't ship as well as others. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality fan...

posted by jayinhk on 07/06/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Solidly built, strong, big, effective at stopping edged weapons and for hiding your moves, also makes a loud sound when the fan is opened which will startle your opponent
    Cons:
    Expensive, steel is scratched, heavy, exposed steel reflects light and looks like a knife
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections