DX  » Community » Reviews » Neodymium NIB Magnet Spheres (6mm / 20-Pack)
Sort by:
148 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5480 (54%)
  • 4 Star:4161 (41%)
  • 3 Star:57 (5%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small, strong and not numerous

posted by FreemanTheOne on 08/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Magnets are really strong, they hold in position without any problem. They doesn’t demagnetize at all, so it probably really is neodymium. They look really nice and could be arranged into something decorative.
    Cons:
    They are very small, it is difficult to use them, especially with bigger hands. 20 of them isn’t enough to build anything more ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality, fun Neodymium magnets. Really super strong!

posted by angelams on 06/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These magnets are super strong! These ones are smalish, but great for playing, making patterns, or just putting it on the fridge. Good gift for adults but not for kids because of it's size. The price is quite fair, because they are really strong. If you can...
    Cons:
    They are too small and present a problem to pets and small kids if they swallow them. If you have pets or kids, it is better no...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Fun

posted by Obelisco61 on 04/01/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Very fun, I use a lot of time playing with it. -Great power of attraction, it is not easy to separete. -It can be used by construct rings or bracelet, or a fake or a fake joke earring.
    Cons:
    -it is some expensive. -After play with it, the hands have a strong smell of metal. -I never actually realized how small 6mm re...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very awesome, good quality, strong magnets

posted by robmanrob on 02/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    people see these and want to buy some themselves. they are very strong and very good quality. all shiny. you can play with them to make magnetic shapes or pictures.
    Cons:
    only con is that they are small and may roll around (they are spheres) so they can get lost easily. or eaten by babies, childre...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good quality strong magnets

posted by robmanrob on 02/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These are very nice strong magnets we use to stick things to your fridge. They are a good size, they are cheap, I bought then for when they were $3.70 dollars. Now it is $6, so not as cheap, but still good price compared to other stores or online sites. Goo...
    Cons:
    So small... May be they will fall into small holes in the floor, or get swallowed by babies or pets? They can dissappear fast i...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very fun

posted by Frootloops on 02/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    fun to play with very very strong iman u can do a lot of forms. i like it cheap for what it is good shipping i bought this after christmas and got them in 1 week (with other stuff)
    Cons:
    is gettin black i lost 2 =( no complains easy to lose some imans kids could eat them so probably not for kids
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fine rounded magnets

posted by Schwanzig on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The magnets are quite strong. Maybe a bit stronger than the ciruclar ones that I also own. You get 20 of them; no more, but no less!!
    Cons:
    Two of them were not perfectly rounded. They have some imperfections that can ruine some big magnetic sculptures like those mad...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    utiles se pueden hacer muchas cosas

posted by nekia on 02/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    entretenido, se pueden inventar muchas utilidades no solo para jugar con ellos . tienen bastante fuerza de atracción cuelgo mubhas cosas con estos imanes mas los otros que son planos. se pueden pegar en la muralla para afirmar las llaves o lo que quieras
    Cons:
    son un poco delicados a las caídas o golpes, creo que son poco tóxicos para el medio ambiente, hay que tener cuidado ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun

posted by fabz311 on 02/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    this magnets are very strong, it's fun to manipulate them, but 6mm diameter is large enough so you are able to control them. It's easy to make lot of different figures with this magnets, all you need is imagination. Sometimes I play with my girlfriend to gu...
    Cons:
    I don't see any con so far
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great use of time waster :)

posted by Sethulhu on 02/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    this is exactly what this is, very strong magnets which can form any shape you want them to form. alot of fun and great for your work environment to let out steam, i got these right on time while on a conference call for quota discussions, and i used it all...
    Cons:
    as they are strong magnets be careful not to use them next to LCD screens, watches, phones and so on, they might damage the uni...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 15
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections