DX  » Community » Reviews » Neodymium NIB Magnet Spheres (6mm / 20-Pack)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 3
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 3
Great Fun! – Neodymium NIB Magnet Spheres (6mm / 20-Pack) Reviews

posted by Compuwiz2007 on 07/03/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
These are so cool!!! You can mess around with them into different shapes and designs.
They are quite strong, it takes quite a bit of force to break them apart from each other.
Unlike some other people's complaints, i find that all the 20 i received are the same size.
Shipping was reasonable, Left on June 22, came on July 3
Cons:
The polarity of the magnets themselves hinders some of the shapes that you can make with them, but other than that they work fine.
I never actually realized how small 6mm really is.....this makes me reconsider getting the 3mm ones....
20 isn't enough to really do anything i just wanted to try them though to see if they were worth it
Other:
well....there isn't much you can really do with them except have fun@@!@@!@!
Now that i have them, i am considering getting a 100 pack....but the more i think about it, the more i realize it is 20$ that can be better spent elsewhere....but either way these are cool.
Bottomline:
Get them if you are looking for something to ammuse your time. 20 isn't enough to do much and isn't large enough to even make a bracelet out of.
But if you want some round magnets for a reasonable price, these fit the bill nicely

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections