Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- very bright light (almost too bright as it is hard to look at it directly)
- works with Arduino (example on how to test it: http://www.arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/ColorCrossfader)
- nice and compact PCB with SMD LED
- good build quality
- wrong pinout, print on PCB says RGB but it's infact RBG (not a very big issue)
- needs additional resistors
This is not going in some project, I just like playing with this colorful thing and that the entire reason I bought it. :-)
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.