DX  » Community » Reviews » Super Strong Rare-Earth RE Magnets (12mm x 1mm / 100-Pack)
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:565 (56%)
  • 4 Star:444 (44%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice product, very strong magnets

posted by tudorbura on 11/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The size is exactly as DX mentioned it ( 12mm x 1mm ) Very strong from 100, just one was chipped on a side ( very small crack ) Good packaging ( no problems if stored on a metal body )
    Cons:
    No cons for this
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small, powerfull but fragile

posted by arnoldasgr on 10/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    there are quite many of them they are very powerful even using only 1 of them when using all of them they get much more powerfull. have shiny coating witch is hard to wear off. really cheap came full 100 pack I don't think its Neodymium magnet but still go...
    Cons:
    thin so when using only 1 it can break quite easily. 2 were wrong ones (only little round peaces)
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful around the house

posted by stainedaxe on 07/20/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - They really are strong magnets. - Very useful to have around the house. (see thoughts). - Seem to be retaining their magnetism after a few months. - Cheap compared to other places.
    Cons:
    - About 4 or 5 of the magnets in the pack were 'duds' (only about 1/4 of the strength of the rest.) - They break really easily...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and powerful magnets

posted by kauris on 03/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These are very strong magnets. As they are quite thin, the 100 piece pack is surprisingly compact and small. You can use them in many ways, my main motivation was to make customer fridge magnets, and holding few maps on the wall. Even a tiny piece from ...
    Cons:
    Few of the shipped magnets had rough or not completely round edge, but it does not matter for me at least. Also as they are s...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super Strong indeed

posted by trouchelle on 03/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    "Super Strong" is not a lie. Those tiny little monsters are really strong, especially for their size. They are probably made of neodymium, which makes them most powerful magnets in power-per-weight ratio. One magnet (which is one cm in diameter) can be c...
    Cons:
    Some people claim they can be easily broken, but it didn't happen to me yet. So no cons for now.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun magnets!

posted by thalesmg345 on 01/18/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -The magnets are very strong! I can even change the direction of my ball compass from about 0.5 m away! -They are rare earth magnets... I never saw this product anywhere else, so I guess it makes it quite rare. I think they are a Nd alloy, not sure what els...
    Cons:
    They are a bit small... But they came in the size they are announced, so not really a con... But I suggest some bigger magnets,...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small and awesome - but fragile

posted by SubHorror on 12/23/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    They are small. They are inexpensive per unit. They are awesome. As other people stated, these magnets are really, really strong compared to their size. You get a hundred of them stacked together, and they are even hard to get apart without considerable eff...
    Cons:
    They are small - and really, really fragile. By which I mean, they are EASILY breakable and WILL do so by themselves. Put a si...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    100 magnets

posted by Nander on 06/10/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    They're great for attaching random stuff to your fridge or other objects. When you combine all 100 magnets into one bar you can move a magnetic ring (like sku.22439) at a distance of 10 cm. When you put multiple magnets next to eachother on a flat surface i...
    Cons:
    Although the magnets where stronger than I expected from other reviews, you still have to watch out if you don't want to break ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Magnets

posted by fotoset on 06/27/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The size is very nice. So you can use them in plenty of projects. They are very strong for the size. If you need more atraction you can simply add some more.
    Cons:
    If you are not carefull they can brake in two or even more pieces when they contact each other. Once they are glued I guess the...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections