DX  » Community » Reviews » Super-Strong Rare-Earth RE Magnets (8mm / 100-Pack) Suitable for Extending 18650/CR123A Batteries
Sort by:
76 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7154 (71%)
  • 4 Star:2620 (26%)
  • 3 Star:32 (3%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and lots of uses

posted by nolaf on 04/13/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good price and arrived in a very good condition, plan to use these to hold tools, screws, etc. Very strong, These where on sale when I bought, and had been on my whish list for about a year now so I am happy with my purchase
    Cons:
    smaller than I thought but not a problem really since the're very strong
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool magnets

posted by TimDG on 02/24/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    These are exactly what's promised: small, strong magnets. They're ideal to hang smaller items on magnetic boards.
    Cons:
    Since they're quite thin, they can break quite easily if you're playing around with them.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Multi purpose magnets

posted by KLB01 on 02/05/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    great battery extender and for linking batterys, good for charging with advanced chargers, don´t need special holder, fixing wires to solder or try outs, fixing notes, photos. Strong enough for fastening boxes, envelopes, bracelets and of course just f...
    Cons:
    Braek easily because they are very thin, plating goes off in longer time use, tried to solder them, lost their magnetic power, ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice to have. Useful, general purpose.

posted by jonathanbaake on 11/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The price is acceptable, ranging about 10 c$ a piece. They are rather tiny, but strong non-the-less. Its not really possible to separate them by pulling, sliding works best.
    Cons:
    They have the tendency to chip. I have only 1 slightly chipped, but it's not really a problem. If you want to use them, I would...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good power and amount

posted by ArgRaiker on 09/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good magnets with thousands of possible uses: Extend 18650 batteries Stick notes to the fridge Stick the curtains to the edges of the windows to stop breezes... Glue to the wall and use them to hold tools/knives, etc Power varies depending on how many ...
    Cons:
    A few came chipped, but it's understandable and they worked anyways.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by OmarAdalid on 09/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use quality material. The power of the magnet is necessary for what I needed. The packaging is correct, did not miss any magnet, despite being many, were the 100. Very strong, no less quality compared to each other, is what I needed for work
    Cons:
    No, all ok. There were problems with shipping, but a problem of mail, no shipping or product
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent super strong magnets!!!

posted by Agussh on 06/23/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Super strong, super small (all stacked are like half a pencil), excellent price. - Great for magnet DIY proyects. - Fabulous power/size ratio. -
    Cons:
    - Just 99 came, some a bit broken. - Also delivery time was awfull: 2 months. - Pictures may confuse a bit: they're really smal...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really strong for it's size

posted by darkrfaith345 on 04/05/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very thin. Really light-weighted. the size of it allows it to be used in many ways. This magnet is extremely strong, wouldnt be advisable to bring it near your computer
    Cons:
    Really brittle. Corrodes pretty quickly. Dropping the magnets would almost always cause it to break into pieces.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very strong magnet!

posted by OwCrap on 04/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is a very strong magnet for its size. Shurelly is neodimium maden. You can use it for a lot of things like: DIY projects, teaching kid the phisycs behind the magnets, sticking notes on the fridge door and a lot more!
    Cons:
    It is a little bit dificult to handle beacause of its size and strenght. Some time when your playing with it, it maight broke s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Real dimensions and force

posted by danielhellin on 03/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    SuperB price, it is difficult to buy 100 magnets with this price inc. delivery cost. Nice surface, and once they are glued, very strong again break.
    Cons:
    Non dimensional consistency. Many magnets have different heights. It is not really a big problem but you have to know. If heigh...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 8
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections