DX  » Community » Reviews » Complete Art-work Knifes with Carrying Case (13-Piece Set)
Sort by:
18 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:448 (44%)
  • 4 Star:397 (39%)
  • 3 Star:173 (17%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice

posted by fredejavite on 12/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Large selection of blades, easy to cut, corresponds to a picture and description. I bought for cutting 3D cards and working with plastics. For this type of craft suitable. Discounted set out here is cheaper than similar sites I checked, where he ordered. Ch...
    Cons:
    Use only 4 or 5 blades, the other has not yet come in handy. But do not think that is a minus.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value

posted by Labbestuss on 04/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very cheap, many blades and 3 different holders. Nice for DIY, hobbies and crafts.
    Cons:
    Bought 2 sets, one of them had the hinges broken and the other is distorted in its shape and will be broken after a few days. Q...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Exellent item

posted by kolomser on 02/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I liked it. Good body. Corresponds to the published specifications.I liked it. Good body. Corresponds to the published specifications.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    Cons:
    No
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bought for needlework

posted by nadiabum on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Large selection of blades, easy to cut, corresponds to a picture and description. I bought for cutting 3D cards and working with plastics. For this type of craft suitable. Discounted set out here is cheaper than similar sites I checked, where he ordered. Ch...
    Cons:
    Use only 4 or 5 blades, the other has not yet come in handy. But do not think that is a minus.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    User

posted by BayMarcko on 01/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Conveniently also it is useful for work. Good choice of nozzles.I tried to cut these knifes, it very well turned out.I cut skin, polyfoam, thin plastic soft, I cut through small openings - very conveniently.
    Cons:
    not so strong case.it was damaged at transfer.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good set of blades

posted by kienco on 01/10/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's a good set of sharp blades. Comes with 2 types of handles, plastic and aluminum. The plastic one grips well and seems reliable. The aluminum ones are very light and rigid. The knives are secured by a magnetic strip on the top cover.that's a nice feature.
    Cons:
    As other reviews says, mine comes with broken hinges too. Two blades where a little bit rusted. The plastic that secures the bl...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product, not dangerous

posted by Djkera on 01/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good choice on Knife, and the quality of the blade-holder are ok . The box it's okay for me, no probleme here . I use this for electronic repair and cut a liquid latex . For electronic, it's ok .
    Cons:
    But for the latex or other, it's not very sharp . you will not get cut inadvertently as with real scalpel, and it's a big prob...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality, good price

posted by ZSimon on 09/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I create model aircrafts and do very fine modelling. So these are used daily for me. In Canada, the Revell brand cost about 15$ +. So I bought this, even after reading the reviews. They work perfectly for me. I have zero issues with them. In my set...
    Cons:
    The blue plastic box might break. This will be an issue, I have deducted 1 star for this.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap

posted by pajboken on 01/23/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very sharp and well working knifes, differnet blades for different usefulness. good to hobby toys and similar stuff, maybe when cutting paper ( havent tried yet ). Very good with different handels to different jobs.
    Cons:
    The box is a big con. Mine was damaged when i got it, also the magnet that is glued to the box that holds the blades was loose ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price, poor product.

posted by hellwigtobi on 09/26/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Pros: It is very cheap, it contains many diferend knifes, it comes whit a magnet for saving the knives without use. ESPAÑOL: Es muuy barato, contiene diferente cuchillos, de todas las formas necesarias. Incluye también un imán para guardar la...
    Cons:
    The box where the product comes is very bad constructed. It doesn't close correctly and the magnet isnt stik at the box. It is ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections