DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini Dual USB Charger w/ EU Plug for Iphone / Ipad + More - White
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:759 (75%)
  • 4 Star:253 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My new travel companion!

posted by JayDee2011 on 12/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great product; Good build quality; Actually does charge more device at a time; very useful while travelling!
    Cons:
    None (well, maybe... the big blue power indicator LED could have been a bit smaller but this is definitely no reason not to buy...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for gadgets

posted by Andremagni on 06/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use, and perfect to use with gadgets. I need to recharge my cellphone and my ipad in the same time at night, when i sleep. And this is perfect for me!
    Cons:
    Have a blue light, that turn on when is on! Thats good for check if its working, but the light is so hi! I use this when i slee...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Go for it!

posted by homemdosaco on 04/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great for the price, can charge two devices without any problems, doesn't heat up as it's charging and it charges the devices in a reasonable timeframe. I've used it with an Ipad 2, an Ipad touch 4th generation, an Iphone 3GS and an Ipod nano 7th generation...
    Cons:
    None, really.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    powefull easy realble

posted by gassanm on 04/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    i try some prodects and all was short time use very good prodect easy to use realble buy this prudect
    Cons:
    none why i need 500 caricters i buy good prodect easy to use dont think i need to put bla bla lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very handy

posted by mayhew on 02/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The charger can charge my two iPads at once in about the same time as the individual apple charges take. The device uses the identical plug adapters to the normal iPad chargers, so when traveling I only need to carry this charger plus the country specific p...
    Cons:
    It is slightly longer than the standard iPad charger so may be a problem if the power outlet is close to the floor.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good gadget charger

posted by LeeoNardo on 01/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well build; It can charge both Galaxy SIII and a separate battery in its dock at the same time without heating; There are juice enough to charge two gadgets (iPad and Galaxy SIII) at the same time;
    Cons:
    There are a strong blue light when plugged in the wall. It can disrupt people to sleep; It is very big comparing to other charg...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Usefull to charge to device at same time

posted by Mackareno on 01/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is working perfectly with two devices connected at same time. I use with one iPad and one Blackberry charging at same time and it is working fine. Also is not problem to charge two mobiles at the same time.
    Cons:
    First days when you start to use smell like plastic is burning. But after some days smell disppear. Led of charger is to much s...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great charger, though not exactly as advertised

posted by allmyfunstuff on 12/16/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    provides a *reasonable* charging capability. can charge two devices at the same time. charge time is reasonable. did not stop working after a week :-) does not heat up.
    Cons:
    output current is not really 2.1A, more like 1A (tried to charge my Galaxy Tab with it and it will not charge when tab is on, b...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great charger for travel!

posted by Archangel1979 on 11/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    One charger with two USB-ports is generally all that is needed (by me) when traveling. With this I can charge my iPhone at the same time as my iPad or Kindle (as well as any other device i might buy or borrow during a trip). Really useful since many hotels...
    Cons:
    I haven't tested charging speed thoroughly yet, but I imagine it will be slower when chargin an iPhone and an iPad at the same ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not cheap but able to charge 2 iphones at once

posted by heng84 on 10/26/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    previously bought 2 chargers from dx, one of it i accidentally broke the usb pin the other one unable to charge 2 iphone at once.. now i switch to more expensive ones which is the one im reviewing now, the built quality is notperfect, but i dont expect much...
    Cons:
    charging speed when plugged in 1 phone is average, slower then my older charger but still much much faster if compared to plugg...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections