Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Save tons of money on batteries.
- Easy to charge, plugs straight into the Wii.
- Keeps a fairly long charge.
- Compact, no need for big charging stations.
- Doesn't show an accurate charge level when viewing the battery meter on the Wii. It usually displays around 1/4 or 1/2 full shortly after using it after a full charge.
- The charge could be longer, but as long as you plug it back in every time after you finish playing, you will be fine.
This is a great, incredibly useful product. I've been using it for months without a problem. As long as you plug it in whenever it isn't in use, it will work great!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.