Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Save a lot of AA batteries and a lot of money
- Fits nicely on the wii remote
- Not charging station, so you can leave the silicon protection on the remote all the time, just have to puch a little hole on the silicon
- Color match the remote
- Unlike what another user said, my wii shows it as fully charged
- Take a long time to charge
- No led to indicate when it's charged
- Don't really think it's 3600mah
- You may need to recharge daily is you're really playing a lot (not my case)
From the two I bought, one woudn't charge at all, but DX quickly send me a replacement.
Works great and saves a lot of money in AA batteries.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.