DX  » Community » Reviews » Cree XM-L T6 600LM Dimming White Diving Flashlight - Black (2 x 18650)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good purchase

posted by jbrians on 11/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The light is well made and fit and finish is better than expected. The light beam is not so wide as to lose effectiveness at distance. The center spot has good coverage. It has been on 3 dives since arriving. Max depth 45ft to date with no issues.
    Cons:
    none.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Could be much better.

posted by WolfY63 on 04/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have 2 SKU: 29069 Diving Cree SSC-P7-C-SXO 3-Mode 900-Lumen LED Flashlight Kit that I liked, but needed 2 hands to handle, in order to switch the light on. As I saw this one I ordered it direct. The dimmer/ slide switch is better for divers. Also a more s...
    Cons:
    Seems like the batteries are getting drained after a while of no use, so I do not take any chance any more and fresh charge bef...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works underwater to at least 70'

posted by sablefish on 10/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    works underwater; beam is wider than a dorsey penetrator, but still has a hotspot. light is bright and white, with smaller head than MJ-810. compact. smooth bezel, comes with lanyard with a wrist loop.
    Cons:
    lanyard is loooong. slidey switch is nice for options, but is at times difficult to use with 5mm neoprene gloves. had to find...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections