Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Case for its price

posted by p1r0uy on 02/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The price is very adequate for a nice kindle case given the price of the kindle you are going to be putting inside. Doesn't look particularly cheap either, which is very good. It is very comfortable for reading, specially when commuting.
    Cons:
    The finishing could be better. In the one I got the kindle doesn't fit perfectly straight. The top "belt" that holds ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fits Kobo touch perfectly

posted by Tynes on 02/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Bought it as a case for a Kobo Touch, which is the same width and height as a Kindle 4 and 1mm thicker. The Kobo Touch fits in perfectly, leaving gaps for the power button, USB charger and memory card on the sides. Magnetics closure (on the corners) are i...
    Cons:
    The leather strips on the sides tend to flare out a bit at times. Would have been nice if they were somehow strengthened to sta...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good cover

posted by ralea1313 on 01/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Fits perfect on my kindle, great closing with magnets. It's also very usefull to attach small flashlights for night reading. It doesn't add a too big size to the kindle, and it makes it easier to cary, without worrying for not scratching the device. It sti...
    Cons:
    didn't find any yet. it looks a bit like it won't last forever, but if it lasts for more than an year, I would buy another one.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections