DX  » Community » Reviews » USB Charging & Data Cable for Samsung Galaxy S III / i9300 + More - Black (91cm)
Sort by:
55 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8245 (82%)
  • 4 Star:1810 (18%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fair price

posted by repeinao on 04/11/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a regular usb-micro usb cable that allows you to connect any device with an micro usb entrance to your computer or charger.
    Cons:
    The materials might be a little bit weak and cheap, but with care can last for a while. So if you want something more durable p...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looks like original

posted by NitNesiv on 04/09/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The cable is perfect. Identical to the original but with a longer micro usb which facilitates use even if the unit is in a protective cover. It has the perfect length. Fits perfectly on any device.
    Cons:
    No cons. I had no problem with the unit I bought.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    it does the job

posted by noe557 on 02/18/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is cheap, soooo cheap. It works properly. It has a nice deep black.
    Cons:
    It is a little bit short. I got it in the back of my computer and the wire hardly gets to the front. The wire seems so thin, I...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fair Price

posted by VOJBR on 01/20/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very similar to the original. Very good workmanship. Serves well the needs of my S3.
    Cons:
    Just like the original, the cable is short. Metal parts have low quality appearance.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality cable

posted by calugarar on 01/14/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - the plastic molding is good; - and the connection is solid; - it's shiny; - it's black; - it looks like a Samsung cable;
    Cons:
    - a bit too short; - wire could of been a bit thicker; - usb end could of been chunkier, stepped on it by accident and it bende...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as it should!

posted by RahzaDream on 12/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Bought these to charge extra PS4 controllers -Also works to charge my Android phone -Nice length, almost 1M -Build quality is good, but not perfect. -Black color matches PS4 controller and my Android phone
    Cons:
    -Plug connections are a bit snug like they might not fit, but they do with a tiny amount of force.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does the job well

posted by ytx9005 on 12/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    These cables are worth buying - The quality is very good, looks very similar to the original cables. It's a good length so you can still use your phone when it's charging and it's relatively durable
    Cons:
    The micro USB pin is slightly too long to fit flush against the side of the phone when charging (this doesn't affect function t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Buen cable.

posted by Didachos on 12/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Vale para unos cuantos modelos de teléfonos . Probado en Samsung Galaxy s3, samsung Galaxy s2 ,Samsung Galaxy ace, s3 mini , ace2...
    Cons:
    Por ahora ninguno ,funcionan perfectamente hasta el momento el tiempo dirá si duran o no...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Relatively good cable

posted by ooooooooooo on 11/30/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Durable cable which has a good micro usb connector. The micro connector is relatively quite long, so you're sure to be able to use this cable on your phone even if, for example, you have a thick case on it.
    Cons:
    One of my cables was dead on arriival. The other cables were fine. Although build quality is good the cable type does not give ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cabel

posted by andr3j82 on 11/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Super cabel. I couldnt charge my galaxy note with original cabel, becouse usb slot on phone was loose. But cabel with is long micro usb connector charge fine. Shiping was fast.Cabels was packet in buble bag.
    Cons:
    No cons at all. It look a litle strange becouse of long micro connector, but it dosent make any diference when you use it.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 6
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections