DX  » Community » Reviews » IR Receiver Module Wireless Remote Control Kit for Arduino (1 x CR2025)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:756 (75%)
  • 4 Star:252 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Right to the point

posted by Gabriel94 on 06/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap,durable,easy to use,easy to install with the cable pins,great quality and very usefull for my laserball project
    Cons:
    A bit big for my purpose but overall a great buy
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A funny little thing!

posted by ObiTwice on 05/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works nice with arduino. Quite sensitive, picks up not only the remote that follows with the package but also any other IR remote I have tried. Also pick up signals from heating sources like light bulbs and candles. Quite direction sensitive so that it can ...
    Cons:
    None cons on this product, but in general IR communication is only good to communicate of you have line of sight. So on electri...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy to use IR pack

posted by robphysics on 03/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The remote control is small and simple and works well. The IR receiver works really good and is easy to connect and use. Comes with wires to wire it up, which is nice.
    Cons:
    IR led doesn't come with a board and resistors as the receiver does, but you can get that on DX as well, and real cheap.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and useful product

posted by gmv on 11/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very easy to use and deploy in a solution with arduino boards. Only need to download the IRremote library from http://www.pjrc.com/teensy/td_libs_IRremote.html and learn how to use in the page http://www.arcfn.com/2009/08/multi-protocol-infrared-remote-libr...
    Cons:
    No cons, only it is necessary to fix the IR codes. I post a Image with the codes. Is the photo number 3.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good NEC IR Receiver Module

posted by truppik on 10/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    small board with mounting holes for convenient 2.5 mm screws. low price for a convenient and simple IR control kit.
    Cons:
    no marking Vcc, GND, Sig. No capacitor Power on the board. may need to replace the remote control to a more universal. (it come...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great, very simple to use

posted by shobo on 09/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    A very nice and simple to use product. It works great with the libraries found online. I've personally used this library http://www.arcfn.com/2009/08/multi-protocol-infrared-remote-library.html with great results. I like that they've included a "control...
    Cons:
    Personally, I don't quite like the 90 degrees male pins that are used on the board. For me, it would have been better if the bo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice receiver

posted by bpetreski on 08/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    this item is working good, comes with battery which is fine. i was use same url link: http://www.arduino.cc/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1210243556 ... and i was use example and is working good, and is cheap also. You can find other example on google.
    Cons:
    no cons, everything is good. Pins are labeled easy to install and nice item
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

posted by globoacher on 08/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good quality build, works as expected and easy to use. Plenty of documentation on the Internet (Arduino's website has links to libraries and examples, look in http://www.arduino.cc/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1210243556). Getting a working sketch on my Ardui...
    Cons:
    None actually. Could be better if pins were labeled "VCC", "GND" and "OUT" on the PCB.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections