Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Good image
- Good pan/tilt, a little slow maybe
- Has IR-Cut (better day colors) but is not noisy when switching (good for baby rooms)
- Microphone is ok for monitoring baby
- WiFi and LAN work fine
- You can turn off the green network indicator LED
- Very good price
- You need to use windows to set it up, or you have to know that the LAN IP address is set to 192.168.1.126 (I think, not sure any more). It would be much nicer if it defaults to using DHCP.
- The free VsCam iPhone app from vstarcam doesn't detect the camera. I had to use the Foscam 890x profile on the Live Cams Pro app to make everything work.
- No built-in speaker although you can attach an external one and actually I never really use it on my other cams
- This one comes with a UK power supply :-/
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.