DX  » Community » Reviews » VSTARCAM F6836W Indoor Surveillance Security IP Network Camera with 10-LED IR Night Vision - Black
Sort by:
21 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6213 (62%)
  • 4 Star:388 (38%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good and economy CAM

posted by Solid86 on 09/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    good quality friendly software economy surveillance ip network camera beautiful easy assembly wireles good sign!
    Cons:
    no CD driver but all the softwares are downloadable and very small, it will work directly from IP address too. only UK plug pow...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for children monitoring

posted by sarquez on 08/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This camera has a great finish, very simple, and easy to use, IP setup for DLNA very simple, no CD but all the softwares are downloadable and very small, it will work directly from IP address too.
    Cons:
    Sound quality very low and with lots of static, outside IP setup is impossible (DDNS) I'm still trying to make it work, no MAC ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    VSTARCAM F6836W Indoor IP Camera

posted by Charline29 on 06/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Just an awesome IP Camera. All works fine. I can see my home (and specially my cat) from my Iphone 4 with apps, Samsung Galaxy S2 and Firefox without problems. I use movement detect with sent mail and that works very fine.
    Cons:
    Just a little hard to configurate on my MacBook for the first installation, but on Windows and with good software, there is no ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    COOL PRODUCT TO HAVE

posted by doront on 06/15/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works well . All functions are working. control via web or via dedicated windows software. works well also in dark. strong leds make it works perfect in dark places.
    Cons:
    not realy. Need an Android software so if you know one that wors with it please let me know. I received it with Wrong electric ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice!

posted by vasilyev on 06/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very cheap, rrrrotates, IR leds, web-interface, Android and iOS apps cpmatible
    Cons:
    No sound in web-interface (except the ActiveX module, but who uses IE now?) If oyu need sound you have two ways -- use IE, or u...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bonne caméra IP Wifi

posted by JoeCool67 on 06/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Très bon rapport / qualité / prix. Caméra conforme à la description. Testé en réseau LAN et WIFI. Paramétrage très simple et rapide (- de 5 minutes) avec connexion sur une Freebox. Produit complet avec de nombreux ac...
    Cons:
    Attention. Acheter un adaptateur électrique spécifique pour la France. L'alimentation correspond à une prise Ang...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Cam!

posted by Israelvv on 05/29/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Low price, beautiful, easy assembly, box well made, wireles good sign!
    Cons:
    You must have a high level of computer knowledge to setup the camera along with the router.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good ip camera

posted by sebastianlezica on 05/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Excelent!. I'm lost with all the foscam clones, but this camera work excelent. The model is not really F, the update utility detect that as T familiy. Can be the T6836. The video quality is good, the IR leds are on everytime (for design, is not a problem). ...
    Cons:
    If you update the firmware, maybe lost the posibility of change the "admin" password (very important!). Is because a ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice IP Cam!

posted by Israelvv on 04/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Low price, beautiful, easy assembly, box well made, wireles good sign!
    Cons:
    You must have a high level of computer knowledge to setup the camera along with the router.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice cam

posted by Billy13 on 04/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    at least in my country its a cheap option for who wants to have a ip cam so is a good product Easy to control have night vision remote controled whith several angles by web browser anyplace you are Its wireless
    Cons:
    i really dont have much cons about it, but could be better if you have light on your surveillance place. It has a night vision ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections