happy girlfriend.... – Designer Digital Pedometer Reviews
posted by funkdoctor on 03/23/2010
Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
i got 2 one for my girlfriend and one for her mum as they walk as part of their excercise routines. so this is what i am told.
* it came well packaged, though not for a market display, just a sturdy white box.
* the colour (white) is very nice on this, better than the blue one shown.
* the overall design is asthetically pleasing.
* it works really well, suprising, cheap pedometers are usually very poor in quality.
* it estimates how far you have gone and how many calories you have burned, you input you height and weight into it.
* easy to see the display.
* a fairly sturdy clip.
nothing at all on this.
i bought these after promising my girlfriend to buy her and her mum a pedometer as they were about to spend something liek 20 dollars a peice on one. they are very happy with gifts and say it was worth the short wait.
if you want a rough estimate as to what you are acheiving in your walking, then i strongly recommend this device.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.