Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Fits very snugly on both the wii remote and the nunchuck
- Protects from dust, dirt and light smacks
- Once they're on, they stays on
- Getting these things on the controllers is a real fight. You have to tug really hard since the silicone rubber makes great friction with the plastic material
- The hole for the nunchuch cord was a bit small, it was cumbersome to get the connector part through.
- There is no was to change batteries with the skin on, you have to take it off to be able to open the battery hatch.
Charge the batteries well before you put the skin on.
Very nice protection, but it's hard to get on and off.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.