Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Much cheaper than the original.
- Good price-quality value.
- Can hold my Canon EOS 500D with the EF-S 18-55mm and the Canon EF-S 55-250mm. In both cases it's very stable.
- In contrast to what others say, it's not so hard to bend it, maybe because I have strong hands???
- Don't know really, yet.
- Didn't came in a box, but wrapped in bubble-plastic.
- Not sure it can hold 3kg [???].
- Has a optional screw (lal2009 says 3/8"), for if you've got another fitting on your camera, but my DSLR doesn't need this optional screw.
-Good for a bit heavier cameras (DSLRs), there are lighter versions for lighter cameras (compact cameras).
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.