Works for a 100% – PS2-PS3 Controller Adapter Cable Reviews
posted by daftarcher on 05/12/2010
Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
First off, I only used the cable for a connection to the PC.
So I haven't used it for a PS3.
Here are my Pro's:
1. Very easy to use.
2. Good design.
4. Supplies power to the controller.
5. No installation needed.
6. No special driver needed.
1. Not a very long cable.
2. There is a bulky box almost halfway the usb and ps-2 cable.
3. Didn't seem to get the rumble function working.
* Point 2 in the 'Cons' section isn't so bad of a con.
* Neither is point 1, if your controller already has a long cable of it's own.
* Con point 3 might just be because I don't know how I could get the rumble function to work via my PC.
* Works on a PC, I advise the use of Xpadder!
* It's a great product, easy to use, has no real setbacks that I have come to know of.
* I only used it for a PC connection, so sadly I have no idea how it works on a PS3.
* The cable length is about 40 to 45 cm (15.7 to 17.7 inch)
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.