DX  » Community » Reviews » Crystal Giraffe 925 Silver Ear Pin Earrings (Pair)
Sort by:
41 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7832 (78%)
  • 4 Star:229 (22%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great buy

posted by Aislin on 05/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great price, product looks great. Good shine, giraffes are cute. Rhinestones look great with the black background. My daughter loved these. Look more expensive than they are.
    Cons:
    Packaging too cheap looking. If it is a gift you better find a nicer box. Only comes in black. Some pieces may come with small ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    As cute as their picture

posted by attanimp on 05/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -I think they're cute -look just like the picture. -Small and relatively discrete, but pretty. -Quality seems good, I've used them 10 times or so, and nothing has bent, broken, or fallen out
    Cons:
    Maybe not very formal, but that should be clear from the picture.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Crystal Giraffe 925 Silver Ear Pin Earrings

posted by BombsMcGee on 03/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Received the earrings today and they were larger than I expected. The black paint was shiny and intact with no chips and the "crystal" was sparkly. The giraffe design is very cute and appropriate for all ages. The price was outstanding as a pai...
    Cons:
    Rubber backing will more than likely become loose and fall off in time. Should be replaced with metal backings as soon as poss...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great earrings.

posted by Elektro84 on 03/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    These earrings are really cute. My wife loves them. Price is good, as a matter of fact, more than good, excellent. Really quality solid made. One big positive thing is that ear pin is from silver, so you won’t have any problem with rash or any other skin pr...
    Cons:
    Couldn't find any cons. My wife loves them, quality is good, and that’s all that is important to me.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good overall

posted by nathanvervoort on 03/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    it came in a little box that was closed there where some chinese things on it but overall they look good and not chinese , i bought theem for my little sister and she is very happy with it , there very strong and good build
    Cons:
    not really any con . there good and came in nice not destroyed are anything else
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth every penny

posted by Kalapoju on 03/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very cheap and cute! Also to quality is better much than I expected and these are very easy to use. These are also very strong. Even the antlers won't take any damage if you accidentally drop these!
    Cons:
    The box, you should change it if you're giving these as a gift. These are also litlle smaller than I thought, but it's not a pr...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Crystal Giraffe 925 Silver Ear Pin Earrings

posted by madsnake85 on 02/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very nice earrings. They are very shiny out of the box. The silicone caps are very sturdy and they stay firm on the ear. The price is excelent. So far they look very durable.
    Cons:
    None so far. May be the price could be lower, but still the free shipment compensates for it.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value for money

posted by Winchester67 on 02/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    They are very cheap, very cute, and nobody else has them. They're great for a gift or for yourself for everyday use.
    Cons:
    There are tiny little irregularities in build. They are a little smaller than I had thought but nothing of importance.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very cute

posted by radioaktivni1 on 01/30/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    They are really good looking! Design is attractive and the size fits for every age girl. Price is nice so you always can order more if you lost one. they came in a nice gift box. they are actually very small and cute. the diamonds shine nicely in the light....
    Cons:
    The stones are very nice, and made very nice. Price for this is to small
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very cute earrings for a perfect price

posted by peteRR9 on 12/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    very cute as a gift for your girlfriend, she's happy everytime she wears them, lot of girls are asking where to buy them rubber screw holds them perferctly in the ear the price is perfect, no way to buy these anywhere on the street for this price
    Cons:
    these giraffes have no eyes crystals are a little bit out of their precise position i dont think about any other cons
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections