DX  » Community » Reviews » 1W 60-Lumen White LED Emitter Cabinet Aluminum Lighting Module (3.4V 350mA)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:603 (60%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:201 (20%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Use'em everywere

posted by Yvind on 06/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This little suckers can be used everywere from ceilings to cabinets. I've ordererd 18 of them so far and put them everywere from stairs to ceiling in kitchen and cabinets. I can soon light up my whole house with a solarpanel(I have bought some lightstrips ...
    Cons:
    This is not any 'Plug and Play' stuff! You need to know what you are doing, but description does not give any promises of that,...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great light, will definitely buy more

posted by Chips11 on 10/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great light. Suprisingly high build quality. Very solid little light. Bright light, but now blindingly bright...just about right!
    Cons:
    Not too many, but you do have to get a seperate driver and understand basic electronics to hook them up. The seperate driver c...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good quality, bright and easy to use

posted by peter947 on 09/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I needed some lights for my home staircase at night. Running four of these in series (in a string) and powering from a 12 V mains power pack with a dropper resistor to 10 V gives me a really good lighting effect that is so low power it can be left on 24/7.
    Cons:
    Cannot think of any issues. At US$5.34 they could be cheaper but really, great value for a quality unit that does my job very w...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice light fitting

posted by techtrader on 08/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I bought these to see if I could weatherproof them for garden use. Wit ha bit of silicone sealant this will be very easy. All machined aluminium and the LED star just sits inside and is easy to replace. One little grub screw allows the fitting to be quickly...
    Cons:
    The supplied LED is not very bright, but it does look to be 60 lumen. I have put coloured Cree stars in mine - they fit nicely ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    small and worth it

posted by urbandk on 12/12/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    got this as a supplement in some cabinet lighting. Originally had ikea halogen NON lights... worked for a while, then bulbs burned out. which costs $3 each and only last 2000 hours.. this is a good replacement if it lasts as long as other LEDS. Small and wo...
    Cons:
    got 3.. only 2 worked... i am working with the dx staff to see about a replacement. other wise the only other con i can see ab...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections