DX  » Community » Reviews » 40mm Diamond Cutting / Grinding Wheel Disc Plate (10-Piece Pack)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1005 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value for Hobbyists

posted by HydronPrime on 01/27/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Comes in a pretty case with compartment for each grinding disc for easy storage. Perfect size for microminiature modelling and small scale projects. Spindle fits with Dremel Moto-tool. I have tried on woods and plastics and the diamond wheel makes fast and ...
    Cons:
    Diamond coating is not very uniform on some of the discs in the set but still works with my Dremel.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    just what anounced

posted by toninoooh on 11/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    cheapest option works like promised and as I expected comes with spare parts (should have it yet if have a dre...
    Cons:
    No cons come to my mind
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good cut

posted by ceveros on 05/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    hard good quality, good cut, and the durability of each disk and longstanding, however it is necessary to have a certain ability to manusealo safely, because it contains exactly 10 disk and enough to do several works from that used appropriately.
    Cons:
    not have anything bad to talk about the product
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome

posted by wanokin on 04/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cuts granite ( or gneiss, im not minerologist ), concrete or brick like butter. ?uts glass (but be careful with glass). Cuts wood without smoke and odor.
    Cons:
    One of the spindles was a little crooked. When cutting was a strong vibration. But other spindle is OK. Or you can use your own...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent for Drimel.

posted by bycalleia on 08/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Material of good quality, comes with all packaging material separated, who has a mini grinding or drimel have to have this kit that is complete and the price is excellent. I will buy other products but this will always be on my shopping list.
    Cons:
    Nothing against the product, the price is good for the quality of the product.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections